Official Chatgpt discussion thread

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Official Chatgpt discussion thread

Postby Trappin » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:06 pm

The problem regarding ChatBot isn't how "we the people" interact with it - the question really is how various government agencies will abuse it and the data mining associated with AI "teaching" algorithms to shape "trusted" control of free speech across the internet. And how best to formulate and regulate religious and idealogical propaganda.

Scientism is the approved and checkmarked 21st century religion. So you're an outsider if you happen to be into Confucianism or a Lutheran. The Red Guard of the CCP murdered Confucianists; part of Chairman Mao's Four Olds campaign.

Big Tech Corp© threatens our freedom of speech in ways twentieth century totalitarians only dreamt about.

What's your Socia Credit Score? Do Tic Tok, Google and Facebook approve you?
Trappin

Postby overtyped » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:21 pm

Trappin wrote:The problem regarding ChatBot isn't how "we the people" interact with it - the question really is how various government agencies will abuse it and the data mining associated with AI "teaching" algorithms to shape "trusted" control of free speech across the internet. And how best to formulate and regulate religious and idealogical propaganda.

Scientism is the approved and checkmarked 21st century religion. So you're an outsider if you happen to be into Confucianism or a Lutheran. The Red Guard of the CCP murdered Confucianists; part of Chairman Mao's Four Olds campaign.

Big Tech Corp© threatens our freedom of speech in ways twentieth century totalitarians only dreamt about.

No, AI is just a funny program that you can talk to. there's no danger. I never get my comments hidden from view because YouTube or anywhere else's AI doesn't like them. And if it does happen, it's not an AI hivemind doing it, because I trust them to do it the right way, by using an 8-year-old sweatshop slave in China to filter me.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby sMartins » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:46 pm

Well ... it happened to The Donald.

Edit

oh ... ;) , language issue, I didn't realise.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby Trappin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:15 pm

overtyped wrote:
Trappin wrote:The problem regarding ChatBot isn't how "we the people" interact with it - the question really is how various government agencies will abuse it and the data mining associated with AI "teaching" algorithms to shape "trusted" control of free speech across the internet. And how best to formulate and regulate religious and idealogical propaganda.

No, AI is just a funny program that you can talk to. there's no danger. I never get my comments hidden from view because YouTube or anywhere else's AI doesn't like them. And if it does happen, it's not an AI hivemind doing it, because I trust them to do it the right way, by using an 8-year-old sweatshop slave in China to filter me.

No. You need to slow down and read what I typed. You even quoted it "the problem with Chatbot isn't about how "we the people" interact with it," which neatly sums up the front end of the "funny little program."
as you term it.

No. The AI tech behind the chatbot "progran" isn't cute and cuddly like some big eyed anime doll with huge boobs. The algorithm is not a "hivemind," since computers lack a mind or brain or cognitive functions. You put those words into my mouth. Nor am O talking about sweatshops. Again, those are your words. You've a habit of doing that - attributing things to me which I've not said.
Trappin

Postby Trappin » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:26 pm

sMartins wrote:Well ... it happened to The Donald.

Edit

oh ... ;) , language issue, I didn't realise.

Do you have masturbatory fantasies about Nietzsche? And after climax, you sigh, light up a clove scented cigarette and imagine yourself in a black and white new wave Trauffant film?
Trappin

Postby bumfrog » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:16 pm

ai is like nfts: the more the better
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby sMartins » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:46 pm

Trappin wrote:Do you have masturbatory fantasies about Nietzsche? And after climax, you sigh, light up a clove scented cigarette and imagine yourself in a black and white new wave Trauffant film?

I seem to see some anger in these words, I can understand you, the suggestion to let it go, and as you yourself said, slow down.

I also pretty much agree with what you wrote, well actually, not completely on the fact that technology does not affect the user as well, in fact it changes us and becomes part of ourselves, but that's another matter.

If you want to talk about it, I'm available.

Have a nice day.
sMartins

Postby overtyped » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:51 pm

Trappin wrote:
overtyped wrote:

No. You need to slow down and read what I typed. You even quoted it "the problem with Chatbot isn't about how "we the people" interact with it," which neatly sums up the front end of the "funny little program."
as you term it.

No. The AI tech behind the chatbot "progran" isn't cute and cuddly like some big eyed anime doll with huge boobs. The algorithm is not a "hivemind," since computers lack a mind or brain or cognitive functions. You put those words into my mouth. Nor am O talking about sweatshops. Again, those are your words. You've a habit of doing that - attributing things to me which I've not said.

Um, no, im pretty sure the ai doesn't have a social credit score, so why would they care about it? And forgive me if I'm mistaken, but it seems like you're placing quite a bit of emphasis on sweatshops, because you've mentioned it several times now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that forced labor was universally frowned upon. Sorry if you disagree with that.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby sMartins » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 pm

sMartins

Postby Archiplex » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:34 am

you know you've stoked the flames when you get 4 smartins and whatever the other schizo's name is posts in a row
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar