Lasting Goodbye

General discussion and socializing.

Lasting Goodbye

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:53 am

I'd like to thank Clanders & Amanda, the two people I still remember playing this game with for the "somewhat" enjoyable time we had when we weren't at eachothers thrats. The good and bad interactions I've experienced in this game and with the people playing it will be a memory I take with me for the long ride. Jorb & Loftar for making this fun game I spent many days waking up to an alarm to rotate silk moth cycles and the heart drops I've experienced from an alarm blaring in my ear over coming upon another unknown player while exploring.

While I've experienced a lot of backstabbing and friendship breaks over this game, I don't think it's a person problem, just how this game makes you play it from my personal view. I haven't played this game in ages and I don't think I will ever return to it.

I appreciate you all. I hope you guys and gals have an enjoyable future and make many memories together.

Twin Lakes Forever baby♡
Bowshot125

Re: Lasting Goodbye

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:54 am

Bowshot125 wrote:this fun game I spent many days waking up to an alarm to rotate silk moth

fun
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Re: Lasting Goodbye

Postby vatas » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:the heart drops I've experienced from an alarm blaring in my ear over coming upon another unknown player while exploring.

If you refer to one from Legacy Amber, I have a strong suspicion that it was an actual "imminent nuclear attack" -siren.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Return to The Inn of Brodgar