Statistical visualization of Jorb and Loftar activity

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Statistical visualization of Jorb and Loftar activity

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:55 am

noindyfikator wrote:Forcing devs to make patches has crushed them

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:28 pm

ngl, I'd be more incentivised to buy gold subs if they were fixing the retarded mechanics rather than adding more pointless bloat+hats

but it's easier to get more mongols to pay for funny hat rather than convince them the better mechanics are worth it
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:06 am

Nightdawg wrote:ngl, I'd be more incentivised to buy gold subs if they were fixing the retarded mechanics rather than adding more pointless bloat+hats

but it's easier to get more mongols to pay for funny hat rather than convince them the better mechanics are worth it

Really? You *might* support the game more if the devs catered to your every will and personally changed all of the core mechanics to suit you and your preferred playstyle?
That's such a brilliant take. So astounding.

I'm sure they will immediately go about correcting all those things you think they did that are "retarded" because they now have your divine wisdom.
Once the game is completely saved by your guidance, you'll probably win a Nobel prize for game design and will be declared honorary lead developer.

We are all so blessed to have you.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:39 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:ngl, I'd be more incentivised to buy gold subs if they were fixing the retarded mechanics rather than adding more pointless bloat+hats

Really? You *might* support the game more if the devs catered to your every will and personally changed all of the core mechanics to suit you and your preferred playstyle?

I'm sure they will immediately go about correcting all those things you think they did that are "retarded" because they now have your divine wisdom.
Once the game is completely saved by your guidance, you'll probably win a Nobel prize for game design and will be declared honorary lead developer.

Isn't it wild how 90% of the competent playerbase complains about stupid shit like having to log in every 7 hours to refuel steel or make silk?
But hey, it's literally what I just said, mongols like you wouldn't buy the gold sub if funni hat was no longer there, no matter what changes the patches brought. You just confirmed it lmao. Wild.

I'm already buying subs every world for me and my friends, it's not that I *might* support the game more. I said that I *would* be more incentivised, irregardless of hats being part of patches or not. You try to act so high and mighty but you can't even comprehend basic english. Shut the fuck up already. I don't see you ever bringing any constructive criticism to any mechanics, but I bet you're one of those funni hat enthusiasts that complain when some shit-tier retard threatens to kill your character, while you also give your hat to them like a little bitch, instead of defending yourself.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby bumfrog » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:39 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
nothing at all!

shut up retard
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Oddity » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:24 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:

shh
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar