Im done.

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Im done.

Postby tyrtix » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:43 pm

azrid wrote:Giving up so early after not losing much effort is a sign of a stupid casual gamer.
The smart casual gamer will learn from the mistakes and thrive on his next try.
You have been playing many worlds and fail to learn.
You are destined to be tortured in Haven until you cast off your pride.

There is a solution to your problem but you ignore it and want the game to change in stead of improving yourself.

But i did not said i give up anywhere, i said i already got bored and found the game a bit pointless to me as usual...i played many worlds and thrived in some, but most of the times, i played few weeks and then left for complete boredom, that's it. Last world i tried thrice during the whole server time, got beated at start by some unlucky events, but tried again and again, and left...i had not even had problems with anyone.
You projecting or assuming a bit too much, and to be someone that says others to learn and listen, you did not even read much.
Btw, already relocating, if boredom does not hit me too hard i can keep going, but i am adding a layer or two of difficulty to it, else too easy.
tyrtix

Postby TheServant » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:02 pm

Currently i have a 100x100 sized plot for the homeless. There are ovens, roasting pits and kilns with good quality.

Rules are:

no paving
leantos building only
listen to this first

https://youtu.be/lsrBlKpbBS8?si=LvfPsGsM24EcztiS
TheServant

Postby gravesmerch » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:34 pm

early game hits a hard wall sometimes, specially for hermits

when there are noticeable changes like siege politics, or the new farming seeds, you wonder if your place is worthy or just abandon and restart in a "better place", ya never know, so is better play extra casual until something comes up
gravesmerch

Postby azrid » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:02 am

tyrtix wrote:But i did not said i give up anywhere, i said i already got bored and found the game a bit pointless to me as usual...i played many worlds and thrived in some, but most of the times, i played few weeks and then left for complete boredom, that's it. Last world i tried thrice during the whole server time, got beated at start by some unlucky events, but tried again and again, and left...i had not even had problems with anyone.
You projecting or assuming a bit too much, and to be someone that says others to learn and listen, you did not even read much.
Btw, already relocating, if boredom does not hit me too hard i can keep going, but i am adding a layer or two of difficulty to it, else too easy.

You did a great job portraying yourself as a hopeless fool.
I suspect its not all untrue seeing how you keep having to restart.
azrid

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:48 am

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar