A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone!

General discussion and socializing.

Re: A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone

Postby DonVelD » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:31 am

i aint reading allat, but you can read allat stats baby, those are the posts made after our server being made
stay mad
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby VillagerAs » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:38 am

It's way better to read 10 messages written by normal people than 1k messages written by unknown/unimportant spammers who provide 0 quality content.

I hope you will never get unbanned, the discord server became way better without you. I am sure you will beg mods for unban (I guess you are already begging) but hopefully they won't change their mind.
VillagerAs

Postby DonVelD » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:46 am

VillagerAs wrote:It's way better to read 10 messages written by normal people than 1k messages written by unknown/unimportant spammers who provide 0 quality content.

I hope you will never get unbanned, the discord server became way better without you. I am sure you will beg mods for unban (I guess you are already begging) but hopefully they won't change their mind.

better as in entirely dead? lmao yeah im good but feel free to join the new discord if you change your mind ahahaah
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby DonVelD » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:55 am

more stats! those are the top posters from your discord who havent switched over yet!
from the top:
-moderator of this discord
-schizo
-drama queen
-pedo apologist
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:59 am

Rarz, LITERALLY >95% of regular/semi-regular poster who've been in that discord for half a decade jumped ship within the span of less than a week. That shit doesn't just happen for no reason. You can pretend zabek/shaki getting banned was some kind of catalyst all you want, but the vast majority of people couldn't care less about one guy getting banned.

People really don't like it when they see moderators going full fat neckbeard mode. That's literally it.

Here's me asking alg about Talon/Aleck the day they got mod, well before anybody got banned because I have a the slightest ability to judge people's character
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:02 am

mulamishne wrote:Even the forum mods are saying it.

lmao

/thread /forums
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby TheServant » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wtf even - this is the cringiest thread i ever see in my life, a bunch of old guys fighting over a server, just literally take your smoll clique and have fun there hating anything, that's all you do

at least the rawrz discord deleted messages when they start doxxing me

SnuggleSnail wrote:Rarz, LITERALLY >95% of regular/semi-regular poster who've been in that discord for half a decade jumped ship within the span of less than a week. That shit doesn't just happen for no reason.

yes, the reason is theyre the small edgy clique that resonates with you
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby lamegreen » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:56 am

Bros literally defending a server without any rules and posting screens of people typing whatever they want because the server has no rules.

Idk man I prefer the new server because it actually has rules and automatically filters people when they break them, rather than having to wait for some mod to decide that the rules they made up in their mind are gonna be randomly enforced at a certain time.
https://discord.gg/zAEcPmRwAM

New offical haven & hearth discord server
lamegreen

Postby NeiroShop » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:04 pm

Tyvm to both sides in this argument. Rawrz for banning & the others for creating a new server. Spares me both time & headache reading the discord.

Would also like to say that considering all you folks been playing for an age meaning youre all adults, me included i really hate having to Google the words you folks use only for me to cringe at the explanation, you folks are worse than my teenage son & his friends.

My 2cents on all this. Thanks for reading.
NeiroShop

Postby MightySheep » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:13 pm

I heard they were banning people so I @ alg and say "perm banning ppl is pathetic cuck behavior on par with molesting children" and he perm ban :lol:

I dont really need to know any of the backstory of drama or anything all I just think discord moderator types incredibly pathetic neckbeards, ppl laughing about how old everyone here is - exactly! Who can be bothered to tiptoe around internet authoritarians at this point in life on some shitty little game like this lmao

So far the new server seems pretty much the same as the old one, all the usual people
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar