A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone!

General discussion and socializing.

Re: A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:07 am

please keep being monkeys for me to watch, this is priceless
Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:57 am

CorwinOfAmber wrote:please keep being monkeys for me to watch, this is priceless

It's almost like a Haven and Hearth Discord will always suffer from the same problem that this forum does which is that its the same people in it
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby DonVelD » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:17 pm

"nooo im not like the other hecking haveners"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Luno » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:26 pm

This is all very interesting, however, the link to her onlyfans was not posted, therefore i cannot safely conclude anything.
If someone has it, please send it my way, so i can throughly investigate this matter and come to a conclusion that will surely be satisfactory for everyone.
Luno

Postby Ø » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:28 pm

Luno wrote:This is all very interesting, however, the link to her onlyfans was not posted, therefore i cannot safely conclude anything.
If someone has it, please send it my way, so i can throughly investigate this matter and come to a conclusion that will surely be satisfactory for everyone.

Ah yes, the climax everyone can enjoy.
Ø

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:18 pm

Luno wrote:This is all very interesting, however, the link to her onlyfans was not posted, therefore i cannot safely conclude anything.

This man's going places
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby c1K » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:39 am

Vraatjuh wrote:The pinnacle of Haven community gathered and fully transparent in one thread. Who are we trying to impress here?

I'm ngl this thread has been quite an eye-opener for me. I'm not even sure I even want to try to understand this. Or even join any discord to begin with. Sounds like both sides are powertripping. Ever since the siege in the last world. And now are accusing each other for the same things LOL. One side was powertripping last world in the game, while another side is powertripping in discord.

I wanted to join a community for a while now, instead of being a silent lurker&hermit. I doubt I want to anymore.
c1K

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 am

I think everyone who uses discord or plays haven should die
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:21 am

c1K wrote:
Vraatjuh wrote:The pinnacle of Haven community gathered and fully transparent in one thread. Who are we trying to impress here?

I'm ngl this thread has been quite an eye-opener for me. I'm not even sure I even want to try to understand this. Or even join any discord to begin with. Sounds like both sides are powertripping. Ever since the siege in the last world. And now are accusing each other for the same things LOL. One side was powertripping last world in the game, while another side is powertripping in discord.

I wanted to join a community for a while now, instead of being a silent lurker&hermit. I doubt I want to anymore.

The new discord has nothing to do with the siege (it was this world btw), some moderators from the old discord (the cool ones) participated in the siege themselves.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Bunnii » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 am

Pretty sure I'm the one being referenced here. Just wanted to keep everyone from wasting their time. No Onlyfans for me, and there never will be. Aaaanyways, I'm really not worth any drama, donno who has said what and if any of this ban talk has to do with me or people doxxing me or what have you, but I'm just a peaceful person trying to enjoy some games with friends when I'm not too tired to do so from work.

I hope everyone's day and gaming is great
Bunnii

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar