Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:52 pm

I just started planting hemp a few days ago, didnt know they don't need them thx

edit: if I put multible tables next to each other I assume only the one table where I press feast will give me the food bonuses?
I mean a set up like this:
Pommfritz

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:43 am

Pommfritz wrote:if I put multible tables next to each other I assume only the one table where I press feast will give me the food bonuses?

No. Anything you eat while the feast cursor is active will give feast bonus. (so that's including your characters inventory)
(or yes: its the table that has the feast button that sets the used feast bonus)

Max open tables (with a bit of work) from one seat/location: 7.
Or, alternative, on could placing the table indoors and use cupboards(+6) instead of tables.
mvgulik

Postby Pommfritz » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 pm

I was doing a bunch of credos in the last days and I have 3 chars. my main who became hunter/forager when I made alts, a miner + weapon/armor smith (everything without lore/psy/will) and a crafter + farmer + jewelry smith.
for the miner and the crafter the credo parths seem very straight forward
miner:
forager>quarryman>miner>hunter>lumberjack>blacksmith and maybe throw in a gem hunter somewhere

crafter:
forager>farmer>tailor>gardener

I have no idea who is going to be the cook in the longrun my main has medium dex but high per and the crafter high dex medium per. so maybe I'll throw in a cook credo for the crafter

so for my hunter/forager it's not so clear. He'll also be the guy who is there in case of pvp because he got the stats and is mostlikely to be at risk anyway so I defo want to pump some pvp stats on this char. Well main job is foraging tho so I think I need potter simply to find more fine clay and it's the char who goes out of base a lot. I already have fisher, forager and hunter here and wanted to go nomad but I think it doesnt make a lot of sense because I just need a finite amount of per and surv which I can just fill with lp and the inventory space idk.. it's nice but nothing gamechaning or necessairy however it's the best time to do it now if I want it, herder is very interesting tho and pairs up nicely with going nomad>farmer>potter>herder
otherwise for pvp I guess pearl diver is nice (and also to get stupid pearls xd) and also strider with +50% swimming (I guess that means something stamina related?) and a nice long term benefits with reduced satiations from game. I dont use bows at all so it's partly a waste. so except for potter if I'm correct I have no idea what has priority here.
Pommfritz

Postby vasvaril » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm

Which custom clients are working?
vasvaril

Postby Pommfritz » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:29 pm

I use Ender had no issues so far
Pommfritz

Postby Pommfritz » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:30 am

if I delete my pclaim that is fully covered by my village claim, nothing bad can happen?

if I outstudy a pclaims with my alt, will it have any downtime or be unclaimed for a while before transferring to my alt?

edit: Do I lose numen points when I die or can they be inherited?
Pommfritz

Postby pawnchito » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:23 am

Pommfritz wrote:if I delete my pclaim that is fully covered by my village claim, nothing bad can happen?

if I outstudy a pclaims with my alt, will it have any downtime or be unclaimed for a while before transferring to my alt?

edit: Do I lose numen points when I die or can they be inherited?

1. correct.

2. A claim must be studied for 2 days before ownership is taken. During those 2 days there is still decay, best to transfer once full.
pawnchito

Postby Tammer » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:01 am

Pommfritz wrote:if I delete my pclaim that is fully covered by my village claim, nothing bad can happen?

If you ever take a break for 2 weeks or so, your vclaim will run out of authority but the pclaim will still have presence.
Tammer

Postby haroldb175 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:03 am

what is the best defence strategy you ever used?
[url="https://darkweblinkssites.com/"]Darkweblinkssites.com/[/url]
haroldb175

Postby Pommfritz » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:47 pm

get bunny slippers and forager credo and run xd
Pommfritz

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?