Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby LtTurtleshot » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:11 pm

Does marksmanship upgrade damage at all or is it just arrow/bow? Also is there a stat that upgrades bow damage at all? I have read conflicting information.
LtTurtleshot

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:25 pm

LtTurtleshot wrote:Does marksmanship upgrade damage at all or is it just arrow/bow? Also is there a stat that upgrades bow damage at all? I have read conflicting information.

I think mm serves to reduce damage if it's below your bow/sling Q. In my experience if you just keep them matched you're fine.

Perc might still increase damage but I haven't really tested it thoroughly.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby pawnchito » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:58 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
LtTurtleshot wrote:Does marksmanship upgrade damage at all or is it just arrow/bow? Also is there a stat that upgrades bow damage at all? I have read conflicting information.

I think mm serves to reduce damage if it's below your bow/sling Q. In my experience if you just keep them matched you're fine.

Perc might still increase damage but I haven't really tested it thoroughly.

Ive found the same results for the first portion, MM caps bow q stats.

Perception is checked vs. a human player for dmg roll with bow but I dont think has an effect in PVE.
pawnchito

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:26 pm

viewtopic.php?p=846298#p846298
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby pawnchito » Sat May 21, 2022 6:33 pm

Can you inspect an object to see if its stolen? If not why the fuck not?
pawnchito

Postby Nightdawg » Sat May 21, 2022 9:01 pm

pawnchito wrote:Can you inspect an object to see if its stolen? If not why the fuck not?

You can't. Cause you can't.

If some big boy gives you a nice item, hide it at the other end of the world to fuck with them, or just drop it in the ocean.
Nightdawg

Postby pawnchito » Sat May 21, 2022 9:20 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
pawnchito wrote:Can you inspect an object to see if its stolen? If not why the fuck not?

You can't. Cause you can't.

If some big boy gives you a nice item, hide it at the other end of the world to fuck with them, or just drop it in the ocean.

Hilarious. Ok. So do you know if the stolen items are trackable after they are dumped in the ocean? This sounds like a whole treasure trove of new fun content.
pawnchito

Postby DonVelD » Sat May 21, 2022 10:07 pm

pawnchito wrote:Hilarious. Ok. So do you know if the stolen items are trackable after they are dumped in the ocean? This sounds like a whole treasure trove of new fun content.

please don't do it :cry: jk that'd be pretty funny too

also i think so, yesterday i've tracked someone from the dropped gear he picked up after ko and some of the scents showed some completely random location which i couldn't be bothered to check, i assume they decayed into the ground and appeared somewhere (although its very possible i'm wrong, cause shouldn't it show the item is nowhere to be found?)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Nightdawg » Sat May 21, 2022 10:39 pm

pawnchito wrote:So do you know if the stolen items are trackable after they are dumped in the ocean?

No clue. I'd drop it in the ocean either way.
Nightdawg

Postby pawnchito » Sun May 22, 2022 12:42 am

Nightdawg wrote:
pawnchito wrote:So do you know if the stolen items are trackable after they are dumped in the ocean?

No clue. I'd drop it in the ocean either way.

Meant something along the lines of making bait, scenting it with an alt dropping in ocean and then going fishing for piñatas.
DonVelD wrote:also i think so, yesterday i've tracked someone from the dropped gear he picked up after ko and some of the scents showed some completely random location which i couldn't be bothered to check, i assume they decayed into the ground and appeared somewhere (although its very possible i'm wrong, cause shouldn't it show the item is nowhere to be found?)

Compelling info tyvm.
pawnchito

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?