Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Couple of things

Postby vatas » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:03 am

Seems like you don't heal "Starvation" while sleeping (logged out in a bed) but recover it when logged out without bed. Weird, huh?
EDIT: Healing rate for starvation (when you have sufficient energy to keep healing it and stay online) seems to be as high as 20 points in an hour.

Travel Weariness has wrong value for amount of maximum weariness gained from point of WILL. Note to self to survey all my characters for their maximum weariness and WILL.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:33 am

If you have 200-300 Will, please tell me how much Maximum Travel Weariness you have (shown as buff when you have at least 0.1 Travel Weariness.)
I can't tell if the curve is supposed to become more linearly increasing, or plateau.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Mashadar » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:11 pm

vatas wrote:If you have 200-300 Will, please tell me how much Maximum Travel Weariness you have (shown as buff when you have at least 0.1 Travel Weariness.)
I can't tell if the curve is supposed to become more linearly increasing, or plateau.

Looking at those example values, the formula appears to be MaxTW=sqrt(Will/10)*50.
Mashadar

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:32 pm

Seems obvious now. Big thanks. Added to TW page.

vatas

Postby sMartins » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:10 pm

wiki down :(
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby RedKGB » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:45 pm

Stack furnace ql output same as klin, ql of item x2+ fire ql+ furnace ql/4

Axe clay mold needs 2 metal, 8 rl hours to set, must be poured in beside furnace, if mold broken before done you get metal back

ql of objects from mold, furnace ql+ metal ql+ mold ql/3

Discovered on a discord conversation.

Math works out.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby Grobble » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:53 am

Currently updating the alchemy section, specifically the W14 ingredients that I have confirmed so far
Grobble

Postby vatas » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 pm

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Category:Housing

I think Igloo should be removed so you can axe the categories "can be locked" and " can have cellar."

There should be separate category for temporary/movable shelters, for now these would include Igloo and Primitive Tent.

vatas

Postby Bearcub » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:33 am

It seems like wiki is unavailable. Can't load any page
Bearcub

Postby vatas » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:38 am

I got a quest to "catch a frog" during Spring, implying they're available during that season.

Swamps are empty though, leaving two possibilities I can think of:

1. Frogs only return to swamps after several days of Spring has passed, which is really lovely to all those schmucks who roll "catch a frog" just after Winter changed to Spring.

2. Frogs are somewhere else, busy mating and laying their eggs, evidenced by the presence of Frogspawn in lakes.

EDIT: never saw a frog during Spring, ran into one shortly after Summer rolled around.
Last edited by vatas on Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vatas

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?