I can't use a stinging poultice

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I can't use a stinging poultice

Postby miyaathena » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:42 pm

When I grab the stinging poultice and click on the wound in the health & sounds window, I keep dropping the stinging poultice.

please tell me. how to use it.
miyaathena

Re: I can't use a stinging poultice

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:51 pm

right click
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby miyaathena » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:09 am

Nightdawg wrote:right click

I can't do that.
miyaathena

Postby XSurfer » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:25 am

You cannot do it because you are using the wrong cure for Cruel Incisions https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Cruel_Incision

Mousing over items will give you the information you need as well Image
XSurfer

Postby miyaathena » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:13 am

thank you. you are very kind.
miyaathena

Postby vatas » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:19 am

vatas wrote:
vatas wrote:One compromise between having every wound always show all treatments (and nothing), would be QoL feature which works like this:

Character A is now able to craft a Gauze. All wounds that can be healed with Gauze, now show Gauze at the bottom (of their descriptions). This is basically the same information you have from reading the Gauze description (that is also available from the crafting menu tooltip), just presented much more conveniently.

Source. (Stuff in parentheses is clarifications I added for this post.)

Also if there are none, there shoudl probably be "known treatments: none."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:15 am

I made this mock-up
Jorb please...
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby DonVelD » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:47 pm

i always forget its a custom client feature, it seems like simple qol that should be in the base client for years already
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby vatas » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:30 am

Can we at least get "will consider?"

vatas

Postby vatas » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:34 am

I just got "Black-Eyed " and need to tab out from the game so I can check the Wiki for treatments.

5/5 very immersive.

vatas

Next

Return to How do I?