Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby CloudJhi » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:09 am

Oh, I already got rid of all the wounds that says "it'll probably heal by itself."
The rest aren't really budging.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am

A lot of the basic wounds we get, such as from ant hills, are simple wounds it seems. Boar attacks however might take us a few days, if not weeks, to heal. That is what I'm assuming at least given that the system is alike to realistic wounds. Ish.

Deep cuts take time to heal so try and stay well fed. :)
"No shekels for you! You must earn these shekels!" - /pol/
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby Paradoxs » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:14 am

An_Infinity_of_War wrote:A lot of the basic wounds we get, such as from ant hills, are simple wounds it seems. Boar attacks however might take us a few days, if not weeks, to heal. That is what I'm assuming at least given that the system is alike to realistic wounds. Ish.

Chances are actually youll need bandages, leeches may or may not still be a thing which is how we use to get HHP back but I havnt seen anything to suggest this is the case, with the wounds panel they may have expanded on the previous just plain ol bandage for everything system and implemented different bandages or care methods for wounds, but youll need to get to the skill to find out
Paradoxs

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:19 am

Paradoxs wrote:
An_Infinity_of_War wrote:A lot of the basic wounds we get, such as from ant hills, are simple wounds it seems. Boar attacks however might take us a few days, if not weeks, to heal. That is what I'm assuming at least given that the system is alike to realistic wounds. Ish.

Chances are actually youll need bandages, leeches may or may not still be a thing which is how we use to get HHP back but I havnt seen anything to suggest this is the case, with the wounds panel they may have expanded on the previous just plain ol bandage for everything system and implemented different bandages or care methods for wounds, but youll need to get to the skill to find out

Jorb did say that they hadn't implemented leeches yet.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby CaptainMidget » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:55 am

What are you guys using / doing to gain LP fast?
CaptainMidget

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:00 am

CaptainMidget wrote:What are you guys using / doing to gain LP fast?

Raid anthills and swamps, craft cone cows and bark boats, forage constantly for spiders and spiderwebs, and make sure to top yourself off with feather trinkets and dandelions.
TeckXKnight

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 am

TeckXKnight wrote:Raid anthills and swamps, craft cone cows and bark boats, forage constantly for spiders and spiderwebs, and make sure to top yourself off with feather trinkets and dandelions.

What are the resource requirements for feather trinkets?

About to feel like a dumb fuck for throwing away all of my feathers each time I find chickens I bet.
"No shekels for you! You must earn these shekels!" - /pol/
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby CaptainMidget » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 am

I cant seem to make bark boats yet, what do i need to unlock to make them?
CaptainMidget

Postby Armis » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:28 am

CaptainMidget wrote:I cant seem to make bark boats yet, what do i need to unlock to make them?

You need boatbuilding to unlock the option. Crafting them takes a birch bark, a string and a branch.
Armis

Postby CaptainMidget » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 am

I dont have boat building yet, what do i need for that? Sorry for the silly question man!
CaptainMidget

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?