Option 2. Buy Game time

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Option 2. Buy Game time

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:31 am

loftar wrote:
Denkar wrote:From what I understand, it just lets you play as much as you want for 1 full month, like any other subscription-based MMO

This is indeed the case.

And does that include W7 too? So if I buy a month subscription I get to play both as much as I want?

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=39686&start=240#p529685

Last section, mainly
What I want is unlimited playing time in both worlds and how much is that going to cost me?

Oh, wait, would that be on each account? Trying to understand it the way you have written it is confusing! And neither of you seem to care to answer even when someone is trying to give you money! I'm frustrated, lol, I just want to know in plain english how much this game is going to cost me!
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby TheHero » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:56 am

Still not getting a very straightforward answer. So if i buy 1 month of game time for $15, 1. Do I get 720 hours? 2. Does it have to be used within a months time of purchase?
TheHero

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:58 am

Amanda44 wrote:And does that include W7 too? So if I buy a month subscription I get to play both as much as I want?

The idea is that you can play old Haven as much as you want with just a verified account. I've yet to have had time to start old Haven back up again, though, but I'll get around to it.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:02 am

loftar wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:And does that include W7 too? So if I buy a month subscription I get to play both as much as I want?

The idea is that you can play old Haven as much as you want with just a verified account. I've yet to have had time to start old Haven back up again, though, but I'll get around to it.

Thanks, lol, sorry to sound snappish I know you are having a lot to deal with right now, it's just an adjustment for all of us as well. And that is on each w7 account I take it? My chars are split over two accounts.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to How do I?