So about the Free Account..

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

So about the Free Account..

Postby MrBober » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:42 pm

The shop says you have 48 Play-time hours + 12 each month.. My question is: do hours expire?

For example, what if when October begins I haven't finished my September ours? Or my initial 48 hours? Do i lose them?
What if I don't play until November? Do I get 48+12(September)+12(October)+12(November) hours of Playtime all together?
MrBober

Re: So about the Free Account..

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Great question. I've brought it to the devs attention.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:26 pm

No, the hours do not expire, but neither do they add. When the month rolls around, it will refill to 12 hours (or 24 with a verified account) if you have less than that.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby MrBober » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:44 am

loftar wrote:No, the hours do not expire, but neither do they add. When the month rolls around, it will refill to 12 hours (or 24 with a verified account) if you have less than that.

So except for the initial 48, the monthly hours kinda do expire.. If I had 2 hours left at the end of the month, my new total will be 12 again, not 14, right?

Also, will there be a way to see a "counter" to know how much time you have left?
MrBober

Postby Arcanist » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 am

MrBober wrote:
loftar wrote:No, the hours do not expire, but neither do they add. When the month rolls around, it will refill to 12 hours (or 24 with a verified account) if you have less than that.

So except for the initial 48, the monthly hours kinda do expire.. If I had 2 hours left at the end of the month, my new total will be 12 again, not 14, right?

Also, will there be a way to see a "counter" to know how much time you have left?

There is a counter in the 'Account' tab along the top of the website.
Arcanist

Postby Antaraner » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:00 am

wait i doesnt add it only resets to 12 hours, when i am under 12 hours game time. When thats true i thinking of quiting right now.
Antaraner

Postby MrBober » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Arcanist wrote:
MrBober wrote:

There is a counter in the 'Account' tab along the top of the website.

Thank you. Now all I have to wait is for them to fix the OS X version, so that I can move without downgrading Java..
MrBober

Return to How do I?