Some questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Some questions

Postby nibu » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 am

I played the old h&h, but i'm having some issues with Hafen right now:

- how do i build a drying rack for rabbit hides? I have branches and hunting, and tanning aswell. What else do i need? I don't seem to have the recipe unless i'm looking at the wrong place
- same for leanto / spruce cap / bough bed: i have discovered bough but i can't make any of those.. anyone knows what the exact requirements are?

Thanks already
nibu

Re: Some questions

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 am

nibu wrote:I played the old h&h, but i'm having some issues with Hafen right now:

- how do i build a drying rack for rabbit hides? I have branches and hunting, and tanning aswell. What else do i need? I don't seem to have the recipe unless i'm looking at the wrong place
- same for leanto / spruce cap / bough bed: i have discovered bough but i can't make any of those.. anyone knows what the exact requirements are?

Thanks already

For the spruce cap you'll need to have discovered at least one form of string; look for spindly taproot as it will work.

Drying racks now also require string alongside lentos. That seems to be your main problem; go look for some spindly taproot.
"No shekels for you! You must earn these shekels!" - /pol/
An_Infinity_of_War

Re: Some questions

Postby nibu » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks fellow /pol/lack

RACE WAR NOW!
nibu

Return to How do I?