reset claim?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

reset claim?

Postby DoubleD » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:47 pm

hello, i wanted to change how my claim is laid out, reset button did nothing and the other button just removed it without giving any LP back. Lost a lot :(. What do i do to get refunded the LP so i can use it again to change the lay out?? ty
DoubleD

Re: reset claim?

Postby Flameturtle » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 pm

There's no refund for claims being disbanded, you've lost out there, I'm sorry.
Flamturtle's Haven & Hearth 2.0 Combat Guide! http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466 - Remade for its 5th Anniversary!
PM to Contact.
Flameturtle

Postby aradar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 pm

reset claim just resets your current expantion on a claim before you hit the buy button as for the other question i think you are screwed :/
aradar

Postby DoubleD » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:01 pm

i explained wrong sorry, i know i can't get the lost LP back cuz it removed the claim. So in the new version u can't reset what has already been bought, like it used to be in old haven, where it would give back all the LP spent? Harsh way to find out :\.
DoubleD

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:23 am

Sorry for your loss. Should perhaps be an explanatory text somewhere. Tooltips on the buttons, perhaps.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Gabula » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:27 am

Perhaps a confirmation window: "Are you sure you would like to remove your claim? The LP investment will be lost" etc.
Gabula

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:29 am

loftar loves confirmation windows, making them, and everything about them, so yes, I think that's a great idea for several reasons.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:46 am

To the casual reader, the above is as much sarcasm as it is the truth. If you didn't play early Salem and haven't been around here log enough, I suggest not asking for confirmation windows as they don't come out like you think they'll come out.

As funny as loftar can be, please don't add a confirmation window...
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby blank » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:56 am

jorb wrote:Sorry for your loss. Should perhaps be an explanatory text somewhere. Tooltips on the buttons, perhaps.

maybe a warning sign?? haha
blank

Return to How do I?