Mining support and shaft

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Mining support and shaft

Postby chaos679 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:06 am

I am trying to work out how to do both of these, i have discovered bars and nuggets but still cant build it, i have everything i can think of as a prerequisite can someone tell me what is needed to unlock this?
chaos679

Re: Mining support and shaft

Postby endiron » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:28 pm

chaos679 wrote:I am trying to work out how to do both of these, i have discovered bars and nuggets but still cant build it, i have everything i can think of as a prerequisite can someone tell me what is needed to unlock this?

I can't confirm, but rope? bone glue? leather?
endiron

Location: Sipping from a coconut with a little umbrella while the hole in my palisade is breached

Postby Garfy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:20 pm

chaos679 wrote:I am trying to work out how to do both of these, i have discovered bars and nuggets but still cant build it, i have everything i can think of as a prerequisite can someone tell me what is needed to unlock this?

Mining Supports are 1 bar + 16 blocks of wood. It should be there is you have discovered bars, try looking harder.
Garfy

Postby chaos679 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Garfy wrote:

Mining Supports are 1 bar + 16 blocks of wood. It should be there is you have discovered bars, try looking harder.

Yea i see, i must be blind, although i was really looking for the shaft which i still dont have and i assumed i didnt have the supports either, am i right to assume i need to make hardened leather to unlock the shaft? Ive made rope,glue,leather, got a bar,nuggets, everything i can think of
chaos679

Postby bojackson » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 pm

anywhere to find higher than 10 ql stone before smelting? or you have to start mining with 10 ql axe? I tried digging on mountain but couldn't.
Ohhh that's how I make a sig, cool
bojackson

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:37 pm

You need hardened leather for the mine hole.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to How do I?