Energy

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Energy

Postby Arcanist » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:23 am

So for a while I've been trying to heal my starvation damage, and since last weekend it's reduced from 42 dmg to 29 dmg. It only heals when my energy is over 4000%
To keep my energy that high I've had to eat an enormous amount of berries, but doing that has completely wrecked my FEP gains.
Is there any other way to maintain high energy, or to heal starvation without ruining FEP gains?
Arcanist

Re: Energy

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:25 am

Arcanist wrote:So for a while I've been trying to heal my starvation damage, and since last weekend it's reduced from 42 dmg to 29 dmg. It only heals when my energy is over 4000%
To keep my energy that high I've had to eat an enormous amount of berries, but doing that has completely wrecked my FEP gains.
Is there any other way to maintain high energy, or to heal starvation without ruining FEP gains?

Rat on a stick is allegedly a good way to keep your energy up, though I haven't tried it.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Sevenless » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:46 am

450% at 2% hunger cost is the best I've seen yet food wise (that's for the rat on a stick).
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Arcanist » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 am

I didn't realise they were that good, thankyou, searching for them now
Arcanist

Postby Paradoxs » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:16 am

Yea I tried one today in desperation and was glad I did, wont be getting rid of bones for meat now if I can use it better elsewhere for small game in the form of arrows
Paradoxs

Postby sabinati » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:30 am

muh gains
sabinati

Return to How do I?