Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Postby Spiff » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:09 pm

I guess I can post here since mvgulik is probably allowed to sleep at least once every three days. I've migrated the wiki, let me know if there are any issues.
Spiff

Postby shadowchris » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:57 am

Is it your lack of English comprehension or your lack of English skills that compels you to purposefully keep the wiki outdated and wrong. There's so many things wrong with the wiki that anytime someone bothers to "fix" it, you flip out and ban people.

I think someone needs to understand English very well to manage information, just saying.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:59 am

Spiff wrote:I guess I can post here since mvgulik is probably allowed to sleep at least once every three days. I've migrated the wiki, let me know if there are any issues.

If enough people came to you with concern, or in protest, would you be willing to change who is in charge of the wiki editing and management?
Zentetsuken

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:33 am

From "Wiki logo"(favicon.ico) topic.

Current favicon.ico: Image
Smoopadoop wrote:do we wanna make a new one?
Spiff(pm) wrote:... If someone has a replacement for it, I can swap it out.

Ergo: The option it there.
- Source size probably don't matter that much, as long as it resizes neatly to lower resolution's (32x32 being the general minimum for favicon's).
mvgulik

Postby WowGain » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:33 am

Sent a potential replacement favicon toward Spiff on Discord.
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby vatas » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:00 pm

How to edit remarks in "Game Updates" -page?

I wanted to add following remarks:

Garden Bell: Naval combat tweak: no attacking outside a Ship.

Smoked 'Shroom: Naval combat tweak: driver, and only the driver, can hit from a Ship.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby mvgulik » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:01 pm

vatas wrote:How to edit remarks in "Game Updates" -page?I

Open that page, or better only the section "Patch Property Data" in "Edit source" mode.

The new MW visual editor seems not up to the job of editing that part. (And could potentially also screw some stuff up in this case.)
Don't forget to do a MW-Refresh after your edit, if your not seeing your changes back after saving your edits. (its a SMW thing).
- MW-Refresh: See the "More V" page menu in top-right part of the page.
mvgulik

Postby vatas » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:49 pm

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Village_Claim could use separate section for authority, explaining you generate it when you gain LP and the ratio of it (that is, IIRC increased by factor of your Intelligence and Charisma stats.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Pommfritz » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:15 am

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Still
it say's
Right now the quality of the still and fuel does not matter for the quality of result. It relies solely on input quality.

However, I'm pretty sure I put q50 wine in and it came out q37 Brandy -,- my Still is still q24 because I built it ages ago, so the math checks out (50q Wine +24q Still)/2 = 37q Brandy.

Is that the right thread to post such things? Maybe someone can edit it on the wiki
Pommfritz

Postby mvgulik » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Pommfritz wrote:Is this the right thread to post such things?

Yes.

Pommfritz wrote:Maybe someone can edit it on the wiki

It was added.
mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?