How to make bats stop spawning?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How to make bats stop spawning?

Postby Procne » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:11 pm

cattboy wrote:
jorb wrote:They probably stop spawning if you pave the ground.

Would paving the ground would stop curious from spawning?

Yes
Procne

Re: How to make bats stop spawning?

Postby ZoeyHannah » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:27 am

These kinds of reviews are really only useful if you're interested in the casual side of the game -- campaign and skirmishes -- and if we're being honest here (as opposed to pre-order evangelists) then the PC Gamer and the PC Invasion (in particular) pieces are the fairest so far. Read them all the way through instead of basing your decision on the score like an illiterate pleb or you'll deserve whatever you get. The other reviews I read (only read English ones) the journalists didn't even properly research the game and they're talking out their asses.

On the other hand if you're interested in the competitive/multiplayer side of the game then these reviews are pretty useless. Go look through the Steam reviews to find someone who's reviewing from this perspective, or better yet watch some pro streams and VODs and make up your own mind. AoA deserves that much from you at least. Also realize that it's early days and there's no telling how the MP will mature over time, though in my worthless opinion the current indicators augur well.

Wait and see... i'll try to update with the most serious sites https://best-minecraft-servers.co/ i know about. please do the same with your best and respected sites.
ZoeyHannah

Previous

Return to How do I?