Cave lice

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Cave lice

Postby WESKERBOY » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Was wondering of Anyone can give some advice on cave louse fighting Like stats armor etc... would be apreciated
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Re: Cave lice

Postby Gorakil » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Either kite on horse in natural caves (they can be blocked by themself and start destroying mining supports) or just use storm of swords if ur melee
Gorakil

Postby WESKERBOY » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:08 am

Gorakil wrote:Either kite on horse in natural caves (they can be blocked by themself and start destroying mining supports) or just use storm of swords if ur melee

Ya im MC buy how much MC u recomend? How much str and agi? Also armoured or just kite? Are they fast?
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
WESKERBOY

Postby fierce » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:29 am

They are fast enough that its better to use a horse, but you can outrun most*(animals have variable speed to some degree). Even if you had 300 mc I wouldn't recommend trying to fight more than a few at once, they'll just open you too fast in most cases. My village was killing them with stats around ~50, but that is with kiting or leading them to water to kill from a boat.
fierce

Postby Gorakil » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:20 am

WESKERBOY wrote:
Gorakil wrote:Either kite on horse in natural caves (they can be blocked by themself and start destroying mining supports) or just use storm of swords if ur melee

Ya im MC buy how much MC u recomend? How much str and agi? Also armoured or just kite? Are they fast?

Well ofc u want to use armour, for stats cannot say for sure, higher si better :D
Gorakil

Postby WESKERBOY » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:23 am

fierce wrote:They are fast enough that its better to use a horse, but you can outrun most*(animals have variable speed to some degree). Even if you had 300 mc I wouldn't recommend trying to fight more than a few at once, they'll just open you too fast in most cases. My village was killing them with stats around ~50, but that is with kiting or leading them to water to kill from a boat.

300 MC wow I have 80 hahahahaha hirdsman sword buy have lost of bronze so Will make armor and start milking them
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
WESKERBOY

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:56 am

WESKERBOY wrote:
fierce wrote:They are fast enough that its better to use a horse, but you can outrun most*(animals have variable speed to some degree). Even if you had 300 mc I wouldn't recommend trying to fight more than a few at once, they'll just open you too fast in most cases. My village was killing them with stats around ~50, but that is with kiting or leading them to water to kill from a boat.

300 MC wow I have 80 hahahahaha hirdsman sword buy have lost of bronze so Will make armor and start milking them

even with 1000 fight with all at once - bad idea. and with kite 80 is enough.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Gorakil » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:33 pm

WESKERBOY wrote:

yeah u better to avoid them
Gorakil

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Just to note: if you can pull them off and solo them*, they appear to have around 60-80 in combat skill and maybe a bit lower in AGI. They don't really hit all that hard, either.

Another note: they seem to be slightly slower than "sprint" speed on foot, but only slightly.

*long runs and narrow corridors will cause them to trip on each other and eventually fall behind. It's not an easy thing, though, and you do risk mine supports and other constructions in nearby areas.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby WESKERBOY » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Just to note: if you can pull them off and solo them*, they appear to have around 60-80 in combat skill and maybe a bit lower in AGI. They don't really hit all that hard, either.

Another note: they seem to be slightly slower than "sprint" speed on foot, but only slightly.

*long runs and narrow corridors will cause them to trip on each other and eventually fall behind. It's not an easy thing, though, and you do risk mine supports and other constructions in nearby areas.

Do they de agro and be able to fight 1 by 1? Like wolves
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
WESKERBOY

Next

Return to How do I?