Alchemy testings and reports

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Alchemy testings and reports

Postby tyrtix » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Okay, i am tinkering a bit with basic elixirs and, for now, only herbal grind, to get a grasp on how the system really works.
Up now i found that mixing two ingredients with the same wound type DO NOT give an elixir wich heals the mentioned wound (example: fluorspar and yellowfeet), but the common parts still are present in the final product. Instead, the two "wounds" elements paired will often leads to an healing result, but with a different kind of wound healed, not sure if there's a relation between them up now.

Herbal grind looks like to maintain the doubled elements in the two ingredients, but re-randomize the other ones, and up now they lead near always to a four elements ingredient. I was able up now to determine very few of the herbal grinds elements, but i do often get more than two skills/stats from them, wich looks nice.
tyrtix

Re: Alchemy testings and reports

Postby tyrtix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:14 pm

made a tripod burner today and started tinkering with stones, wich looks like to have a LOT less powerful damage effects.
It also looks like that either some of the wiki table findings are not correct, or the elixir tends to randomize stuff as i got cooking with a calcination ingredient and one herb wich have cooking, but not with another one wich should still have cooking... but maybe the "position" of the skill matters...

Here my first good attemp at something!

tyrtix

Re: Alchemy testings and reports

Postby Koyu » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 pm

Alchemy spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz7NFY465OEZfr_kuckmzwxu9YkWBTBS6VbwqEAFGXY

Didn't update data in long time as I don't have time to actively play H&H lately. (findings from spreadsheet should be accurate up to "Circle the Wagon" patch - 30 Aug)
Koyu

Return to How do I?