Troll Trouble

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Troll Trouble

Postby valeriesusanne » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:45 pm

A troll spawned in my L1 mine, basically rendering it useless to me as I am a hermit in no condition to battle a troll! I have "friends" that have only been playing intermittently recently and haven't messaged me back. Is there some sort of "troll removal" service out there? That a hermit could trust to rid his basement of a troll? I don't exactly want to put white to all permissions, but I would like to continue working in my mine. :cry:
Any suggestions?
"He doesn't understand. Explain as you would a child." General Roth'h'ar Sarris
valeriesusanne

Re: Troll Trouble

Postby vatas » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:33 pm

L1 troll is supposedly weaker than a bear (not trying to shame you if you can't kill a bear.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby valeriesusanne » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Shame away! I'm a huge coward :lol:
valeriesusanne

Postby valeriesusanne » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:21 pm

...and bears don't bring rocks down on your head. I am just WAY too uncoordinated to even attempt this sort of engagement. I guess I'll wait and see if any of my buddies log on :oops:
valeriesusanne

Postby zilot93 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:52 pm

write me, we will help you. hs:zilot92 hs alt:zilot93
zilot93

Return to How do I?