Map import troubles

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Map import troubles

Postby wirc34 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:45 am

is there a way to create an map from the stored map tiles? that can be reimported in the game?
wirc34

Postby vatas » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 am

wirc34 wrote:is there a way to create an map from the stored map tiles? that can be reimported in the game?

Nothing personal if this is not the case, but you reek of a spambot.

In case this is legitimate question/someone comes looking for this, you press Ctrl+A ingame to open up expanded map (this is useful in everyday playing of the game as well as it functions simply as bigger version of the small minimap in the bottom left of the scree.) Use one of the buttons to toggle off Compact Mode (Alt+A) if that is on by default, and you will find buttons titled "Export" and "Import." Pressing "Export" will open a standard file save dialog, save it somewhere you can find it later. After pressing "Import" you simply need to open said file.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby linkfanpc » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:17 pm

I had this problem trying to export ender maps to the default client for troubleshooting. Happened the few times i tried, when it did happen the export/import was really fast, after like the third/fourth try of exporting from ender suddenly it slowed down and took a couple minutes and worked. Just keep trying i guess?
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Previous

Return to How do I?