Swamp fever?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Swamp fever?

Postby ctapyxa » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:11 am

and growup. what should I do? =)
ctapyxa

Postby VDZ » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:31 am

overtyped wrote:
Zbyx wrote:Does swamp fever heal itself or is it a must to use adder juice? Edit: Found out myself that juice not neccessary

It won't heal itself.

I don't know if it's guaranteed (it probably is), but eventually it does go away by itself. I didn't waste any medicine on my swamp alt and Swamp Fever went away by itself after some time.
VDZ

Postby jymnils2 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:51 am

it did
jymnils2

Postby Ciego » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:29 am

I got it. It showed 4 damage. Walked around, it went to 5. Went to bed, 20 min, then it showed 6 damage. Stayed up and mined, it went to 5.

Spent a day watching the damage go up and down. Near as I can tell, there's a random chance, applied about every 20 min, some things affect negatively, some positively.

Using my dugout (on shallow ocean), and using my bed seemed bad.

Ended up putting the alt in an empty part of my base, checking him every 25 min (during the times I was playing), then changing to a different character leaving him standing there. The fever went away after about a day.
Ciego

Postby Zbyx » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:51 pm

overtyped wrote:
Zbyx wrote:Does swamp fever heal itself or is it a must to use adder juice? Edit: Found out myself that juice not neccessary

It won't heal itself.

did for me, had 3 wounds , it grown to 11 and later went down to 0 in about 30 hours or so. Used absolutely nothing other than sleeping in bed.
Zbyx

Postby Antaraner » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Zbyx wrote:
overtyped wrote:

It won't heal itself.

did for me, had 3 wounds , it grown to 11 and later went down to 0 in about 30 hours or so. Used absolutely nothing other than sleeping in bed.

mhh my swamo fever is now 31 and stil rising i jsut wonder if it will cap.
if it endless i have to race for healing items

Getting saltwater is no proplem for me but sweetener and adder fangs.

The whole new world i haven seen a snake.

and sweetener is the impossible task of beeting the endless spawning bees or getting ropes for a sap tao
Antaraner

Postby devolutheist » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 am

Antaraner wrote:mhh my swamo fever is now 31 and stil rising i jsut wonder if it will cap.
if it endless i have to race for healing items

My attempts to find waybroad have led me to get swamp fever up to 45 or so.

I think the cap depends on how many "poison hits" you got.
devolutheist

Postby terechgracz » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:08 pm

From my village observation moving makes wound worse, its better to just go sleep. In real life you treat fever with not doing anyhting, maybe it works in haven too.
terechgracz

Postby Antaraner » Sun May 02, 2021 12:41 pm

terechgracz wrote:From my village observation moving makes wound worse, its better to just go sleep. In real life you treat fever with not doing anyhting, maybe it works in haven too.

i am not sure if its moving or just beeing awake, i went to sleep in my spruce bed and the wound dropped steadely. my wound is now healed
Antaraner

Postby ogey » Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 pm

I have no idea how this thing works now. Going to sleep for several hours just froze it for me, doing some work on the homestead raised it and going on a long ocean voyage in my little snekkja lowered it. I think it might just be random like infected sores.
ogey

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?