Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:49 pm

Zao wrote:What the fuck am I doing wrong. I left click the pot and right click the ground (terrain is dirt) and nothing happens. I tried to plow the ground and click there and nothing happens. I am at a lost. I have tried it with and without a shovel. Please help lol.

Right click the treepot and click plant or something
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zao » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:56 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
Zao wrote:What the fuck am I doing wrong. I left click the pot and right click the ground (terrain is dirt) and nothing happens. I tried to plow the ground and click there and nothing happens. I am at a lost. I have tried it with and without a shovel. Please help lol.

I right click the ground and nothing comes up.
Zao

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:57 pm

Zao wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:

I right click the ground and nothing comes up.

Did I say right click the ground?
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zao » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:05 pm

Doh, that's the trick. Thanks!
Zao

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:06 pm

Welcome! This tripped me up when it changed, too.

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Wallbound » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:30 pm

How do you use the molds for smithing? I've made a few molds, frying pan, smithing hammer, and a few others, but have no clue on what to do after I make the molds. Please help.
Wallbound

Postby Nexit » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:34 pm

does a cave entrance support the tiles around it like a mine hole
Nexit

Postby Flameturtle » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:35 pm

You need to have them near a lit furnace, you can move them if there's no metal in them, just lift. Once they're close enough to a lit furnace right click the bar you wish to use into the cast. Once its full it wont accept any more bars and you will no longer be able to lift it. After a decent amount of time 8 hrs pretty much confirmed for the tinkers axe but not sure on timing for other items yet you will be able to right click the cast and it will have a 'crack' option which breaks the cast and puts the finished item on the ground. If you break it before its finished it will return your bars.

@Nexit No it doesn't however it does block you from mining a few tiles around it.
Flamturtle's Haven & Hearth 2.0 Combat Guide! http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466 - Remade for its 5th Anniversary!
PM to Contact.
Flameturtle

Postby Nexit » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:12 pm

was the snake juice recipe changed i'm not discovering it
Nexit

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:03 am

Nexit wrote:was the snake juice recipe changed i'm not discovering it

Adder Fang x3, Salt Water x0.2L, Sweetener x0,10L, Clay Jar

Did you discover all of those? Did you also learn the First Aid skill?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?