Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby Rubwen » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:54 am

How fucked am i? how much time is that Something broken going to take to heal? assuming i have a low q splint.
Rubwen

Postby TheServant » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:47 pm

Rubwen wrote:Image

How fucked am i? how much time is that Something broken going to take to heal? assuming i have a low q splint.

eat as much as you can and suicide, its much better. sad, but its true.... game shouldn't benefit from dying but it does
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Aerona » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:57 pm

Weeks, I think. You can play it safe or you can take extra risks knowing that it might be for the best to move on anyway.
Aerona

Postby LordBaal » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:33 pm

Does the faceing of the visitor gate count?
LordBaal

Postby Hesufo » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:54 pm

LordBaal wrote:Does the faceing of the visitor gate count?

Slave keys can only open gates facing outward.
You can close gates from any direction they're facing.

Visitor debuff applies regardless of the facing.
Hesufo

Postby karabamov » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:03 am

Are high quality trees found naturally in the world or do they have to be planted by a player?

Every tree product I get (branch/block/board/etc) seems to be quality 10

I have 11 carpentry and 15 survival
karabamov

Postby Necrisha » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:11 am

karabamov wrote:Are high quality trees found naturally in the world or do they have to be planted by a player?

Higher quality trees than 10 need to be planted by the player. boards may be increased in quality somewhat by saw quality, and branches when split from blocks may be increased somewhat by axe quality. both are softcapped by carpentry skill.
Necrisha

Postby karabamov » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:30 pm

Necrisha wrote:
karabamov wrote:Are high quality trees found naturally in the world or do they have to be planted by a player?

Higher quality trees than 10 need to be planted by the player. boards may be increased in quality somewhat by saw quality, and branches when split from blocks may be increased somewhat by axe quality. both are softcapped by carpentry skill.

Got it. So it's probably not worth it to level up carpentry when just starting out.
karabamov

Postby Granny » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:27 pm

So where did the option to build a summer mound go ? I do not need it yet, but soon. Last world it was mulch and straw, and I have discovered those. Is it called something else now? Does it need something else?
Granny

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Granny wrote:So where did the option to build a summer mound go ? I do not need it yet, but soon. Last world it was mulch and straw, and I have discovered those. Is it called something else now? Does it need something else?

Hmm, I have it in the root of my build menu. Do you have gardening? I'd suspect it requires gardening, given the ability to plant stuff on it like a garden pot.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?