Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby faslger » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:11 am

Another quick question: I have a rabbit hutch and i put in a q28 rabbit and q~20 does and now i notice they have both dropped in quality by about 10. Is their quality dependent on water or food i give them? These rabbits havent bred yet either.
faslger

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:28 am

faslger wrote:Is their quality dependent on water or food i give them?

Yep.
RoB: Chicken_Coop wrote:Chickens and Chicks will degrade down in quality if they can't find food, or there food is below their own quality.

Same for rabbits.
mvgulik

Postby vasvaril » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:41 pm

Does the quality of the pickaxe and the masonry skill softcap the quality of the mined stone? I have pickaxe q33 and 70 masonry and haven't found better stone than q52.
vasvaril

Postby ogey » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:54 pm

vasvaril wrote:Does the quality of the pickaxe and the masonry skill softcap the quality of the mined stone? I have pickaxe q33 and 70 masonry and haven't found better stone than q52.

Yes and yes. Masonry might be hard cap with the exception of special stones like cat gold and quarryartz, I'm not sure.
ogey

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Tool softcaps the stone/ore quality, masonry does hardcap.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby organisedchaos » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:18 pm

What does it take to unlock the "Measured Distillate" alchemy process? The wiki says it needs Retort, Burette and Testtube Rack as tools, all of which I have crafted. Is there some ingredient needed for the reaction?
organisedchaos

Postby vatas » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:12 am

organisedchaos wrote:What does it take to unlock the "Measured Distillate" alchemy process? The wiki says it needs Retort, Burette and Testtube Rack as tools, all of which I have crafted. Is there some ingredient needed for the reaction?

Vegetable oil (linseed or olive.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Codemanny » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:13 am

If I am outlawed, I understand that my hearthling persists in the world even when I log off.

My question is, do people on my kin list see me as online even though I am not online? Are they potentially sending me messages and such while I'm not even on to view it?

I haven't asked anyone because I don't want them to start thinking I'm a threat. I simply trespassed and stole on an abandoned claim where the palisade was partially deteriorated.
Codemanny

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:59 am

You'll appear as offline to your kins
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Codemanny » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:50 pm

How many more days into summer until trees fully grow back and start producing seeds again? This is getting a little silly.

It's day 9 now. Surely by day 10 we'll finally start getting seeds again?
Codemanny

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?