Garden Pots Underground

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Garden Pots Underground

Postby NobleSeagull » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:04 pm

Just a short and simple question, do plants in garden pots still grow whilst underground? And if so do they take longer to grow, do only certain crops grow?
Cheers!
NobleSeagull

Re: Garden Pots Underground

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Garden pots don't care where they're at as long as they aren't inside another container (cart, wagon, knarr, etc)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby NobleSeagull » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:03 am

Oh wicked, thanks! My dreams of an underground base may be possible!
NobleSeagull

Postby yozzik111 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:08 am

There were speculations about some things growing faster underground. Speculations they are, but still exciting thing to imagine!
Wengdalf, gurbibal master, drunken hunter, the thief of Constantinopol, he who never died of man`s hand, son of Severin, grandson of Yozz, Yozzik. Also an owl.

P.S. More nice hats please!
yozzik111

Postby Southpaw » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:47 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Garden pots don't care where they're at as long as they aren't inside another container (cart, wagon, knarr, etc)

they still grow inside the container, they just wait until they're removed to take a "catchup" tick and then finish.

source: there were coadestone garden pots in a cart i forgot about, pulled them out and the bluebell finished before my eyes.
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:53 am

Southpaw wrote:they still grow inside the container, they just wait until they're removed to take a "catchup" tick and then finish.

source: there were coadestone garden pots in a cart i forgot about, pulled them out and the bluebell finished before my eyes.

First I had heard this. I'll trust you on it as it's been a while since I've tried moving a bunch around (thus needing to load into a vehicle).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to How do I?