About making Jelly Heart

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

About making Jelly Heart

Postby jinwon69 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:53 pm

jelly heart.jpg
jelly heart.jpg (55.07 KiB) Viewed 198 times

I want to make Jelly Heart, and I saw wiki that I need Gelatin and Red Pigment.

You can see I have both, and I`m making those myself so I discovered both Gelatin and Red Pigment.

But still I can`t make Jelly Heart.....

Someone tell me Jelly Heart is in Luxuries category, but in my Luxuries category only has soap, cigar and easter egg.

I`m making Gelatin and Red pigment again, and Re Login the game but still I can`t make Jelly Heart.

I learned every skill, so I think skill is not reason.

Plz someone teach me that something I missed....
jinwon69

Re: About making Jelly Heart

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:03 pm

I think when you craft Gelatin (and other fluids like Rennet) it can go to a bucket without being discovered. Put Gelatin into Barrel and take it out.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Kitamie » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Make sure that your char has discovered both red pigment and also gelatin, the recipe should show as soon as you have made correct discoveries. Also make sure you use cauldron.
Kitamie

Postby jinwon69 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:41 pm

vatas wrote:I think when you craft Gelatin (and other fluids like Rennet) it can go to a bucket without being discovered. Put Gelatin into Barrel and take it out.

I`m sure I watch and listen discover effect, and also I already put barrel and take it again but same.....
jinwon69

Postby jinwon69 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Kitamie wrote:Make sure that your char has discovered both red pigment and also gelatin, the recipe should show as soon as you have made correct discoveries. Also make sure you use cauldron.

I`m sure about that I discovered both ingredient for making jelly heart.

I make gelatin and red pigment again but recipe didn`t show up.
jinwon69

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Try right clicking bucket with Gelatin and selecting "Take."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby jinwon69 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:14 pm

vatas wrote:Try right clicking bucket with Gelatin and selecting "Take."

OMG You are right.

I`m so stupid. XD

Very thx to reply my stupid question.
jinwon69

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Nah, the thing that is stupid is the inconsistent and intuitive discovery system.

I think the "take it into bucket from Barrel" works with "liquids" but gelatin is considered "powder" like flours and pigments cause it can be held as an item independent of liquid container.

vatas

Return to How do I?