suckling maw quality formula?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

suckling maw quality formula?

Postby Lue » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:41 pm

Hello everyone! Who know formula of suckling maw q?

q of swill = 177,4
animal q = 40
meat q = 101%/40,4
why suckling maw = 31q?

p.s. i have farmer credo, my farming skill 500, survival 500, butcher knife 350q
Lue

Re: suckling maw quality formula?

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:16 am

Quality of a suckling maw, or anything from an animal that hasn't fully matured, slowly grows in quality from 50% at birth to 100% at full grown.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Quality of a suckling maw, or anything from an animal that hasn't fully matured, slowly grows in quality from 50% at birth to 100% at full grown.

This isn't a thing.

It's probably softcap from the quality of milk they're drinking
DDDsDD999

Postby vatas » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:04 am

The animal's "meat quality" -stat has an impact?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:20 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Quality of a suckling maw, or anything from an animal that hasn't fully matured, slowly grows in quality from 50% at birth to 100% at full grown.

This isn't a thing.

It's probably softcap from the quality of milk they're drinking

I saw loftar's post in C&I earlier. I'm going to take a stab that what we were seeing in the past was like what many other animals were getting--quality of food was starting at 0 and increasing based on what they were eating. Thanks for the correction. I'll try to remember it in the future.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Camillia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Hello...

On my side, I had a little concern about this subject with my little one. I was told that it might be because of the quality of the food and drink. And then I came across your messages and I am finally convinced.
The quality of food matters a lot. :)
Camillia

Return to How do I?