How far to walk?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How far to walk?

Postby vatas » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:24 am

tiarali wrote:Welp. Didn't walk far enough. Woke up to find a siege engine outside my little pally. Guess my neighbours aren't friendly. Nvm. I packed up the things I wanted to keep the most and started walking.

If it was just a Wrecking Ball, you could've simply went outside with an alt to disassemble it. However outside from someone just using unfriendly way to check if your base is active, relocating has high probability of being a good idea.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: How far to walk?

Postby tiarali » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:04 am

Well I went outside and tried to destroy it, and it said I wasn't strong enough. I'm not sure what it was. But if my neighbours are going to be unfriendly, it's probably best that I move. Sucks cause I just planted crops. But I've got a baby noob character and I'm still learning how to play (I get knocked out by ANTS) so it'd be better at this stage to just avoid the struggle.
tiarali

Previous

Return to How do I?