I'm stuck at the base/Я застрял на базе

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

I'm stuck at the base/Я застрял на базе

Postby NickRom0 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:20 am

It so happened that my base was destroyed by enemies. But the sheep and the ingots remained inside. I decided to pick them up, as my fire was left inside. I teleported and realized that I could not get out. Since I have no keys. And there is little strength. I took off my claim. What to do? Battering ram and ball I can't build

Так получилось, что мою базу сломали враги. Но внутри остались овца и слитки. Я решил их забрать, так как мой костер остался внутри. Я телепортировался и понял что не могу выбраться наружу. Так как у меня нет ключей. А силы мало. Свой клайм я снял. Что делать? Таран и шар не могу построить
NickRom0

Re: I'm stuck at the base/Я застрял на базе

Postby vatas » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:28 am

If you have 25 strength and an axe, you can break your own Hearth Fire, log out while lifting something, hopefully the thing you lifted will block your log out position and server makes you spawn into wilderness.

If above is not possible, you most likely need to create a new character to keep playing.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: I'm stuck at the base/Я застрял на базе

Postby NickRom0 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:12 am

The problem has been resolved. I took off the clause. In about an hour, the fence completely disappeared. What a shame, he disappeared along with the sheep and the metal. Close the topic

Проблема решена. Снял клайм. Где-то через час забор полностью исчез. Что обидно, исчез вместе с овцой и металлом. Закрывайте тему
NickRom0

Return to How do I?