Skills for a comfortable game/Навыки для комфортной игры

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Skills for a comfortable game/Навыки для комфортной игры

Postby NickRom0 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:55 am

Hello everyone. I have a question about skills for various professionals. My gang consists of a blacksmith miner, a farmer and a hunter. I understand that for the miner and the blacksmith, strength will be important, and melee and unarmed combat to protect against the monsters of the dungeon. Plus agility. For the bow hunter, too, is agility, survival, perception and exploration. Well, a carpenter for making bows and arrows. But what about the farmer? Is it just a farming? Also want to sew for silk? And this is also dexterity. Maybe I forgot something? What is the ideal composition of a Hartling gang?

Всем привет. У меня вопрос по навыкам для различных специалистов. Моя банда состоит из шахтера-кузнеца, фермера и охотника. Я так понимаю, что для шахтера и кузнеца важны будут сила, и ближний и безоружный бой для защиты от монстров подземелья. Плюс ловкость. Для охотника с луком тоже ловкость, выживание, восприятие и исследование. Ну и плотник для изготовления лука и стрел. А вот что для фермера? Только огородничество? Добавочно еще хочу шитье для шелка? А это тоже ловкость. Может быть я что-то забыл? Какой вообще идеальный состав банды хартлингов?
NickRom0

Return to How do I?