How do I increase my LP/h efficiently midgame?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How do I increase my LP/h efficiently midgame?

Postby Pommfritz » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:27 pm

yep if I don't go into caves a lot I run out of it so it's kind of high maintenance. I wanted to craft some snow globes but I'm really low on good quality sand and haven't found the node where it's from yet lol

also gonna collect a lot good quality snow during this winter for that reason
Pommfritz

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:52 pm

Gems
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Southpaw » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:18 am

study whatever your village can produce on a perfect schedule, even if its relatively sub optimal. golden cats for instance are poggers as shit but supplying them for more than 1 human being sucks big time ass. find easy staples and swap in nicer luxuries when you can make them, the easiest staples being namely snowglobes, marbles, easter eggs, bluebells, fossil collections, abacus, and whale curio i dont remember the name of. view curio production as "i have this long until I have to make more" and bang all your shit out for a week at a time at least.

Pommfritz wrote:I wanted to craft some snow globes but I'm really low on good quality sand and haven't found the node where it's from yet lol

iirc snowglobes are influenced by a blowing rod now (and your metal nuggets, which should be 3x your sand q at the minimum) so dont fucking bother trying to get any sand above 20q (which also gets upped by your lye, a lot) because it really fades out after all the maths done. i cannot stress that enough. unless there is a VERY CONVENIENT node right outside, just make it with what you have if there's an influencing quality that can be linked to metal industry.
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby Pommfritz » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:46 am

yea you are right, I sometimes get stuck waiting to make something high q although it's a lotttt more important to have somehting you don't have than to make it good q. and yes I didn't have the recipe in my head but sand is a very small part of the equation. blowing rod is q250ish so should be nice.
Pommfritz

Previous

Return to How do I?