Learning the basics of PVP will save your life

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Learning the basics of PVP will save your life

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:04 pm

Clemins wrote:How is it a good point?

umm, I don't know, because there is a number of people like this?

some sprucecap can lose 100 exploration, and while it is not much it still isn't nothing

I don't know how much full of shit one has to be to pretend that most of sprucecaps are good at running away, often they can be stopped for a significant amount of time just because you said "hello", but it can get worse for them when you even ask some innocent question
MadNomad

Postby Clemins » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:34 pm

MadNomad wrote:
Clemins wrote:How is it a good point?

umm, I don't know, because there is a number of people like this?

some sprucecap can lose 100 exploration, and while it is not much it still isn't nothing

I don't know how much full of shit one has to be to pretend that most of sprucecaps are good at running away, often they can be stopped for a significant amount of time just because you said "hello", but it can get worse for them when you actually ask some innocent question

Wtf kind of a sprucecap has 100 EXP and doesn't have bunny slippers, some water, and forager credo? And again man, I literally made this for people to learn how to run away, never assumed they knew how otherwise I wouldn't have made this in the first place.
Clemins

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:36 pm

Clemins wrote:Wtf kind of a sprucecap has 100 EXP and doesn't have bunny slippers, some water, and forager credo?

there is a number of such, I'm afraid your preferences are not universal

not everyone is playing by min-maxing everything, wouldn't the world be boring if everyone was the same?

there is a number of sprucecaps that just like to go on a boar hunt from time to time, and bring some goods to their little hidey-hole
Last edited by MadNomad on Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby Clemins » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:40 pm

MadNomad wrote:
Clemins wrote:Wtf kind of a sprucecap has 100 EXP and doesn't have bunny slippers, some water, and forager credo?

there is a number of such, I'm afraid your preferences are not universal

not everyone is playing by min-maxing everything

You literally don't even have to min-max to get any of that. Dude I'm afraid YOUR preferences are not universal. :lol:
Clemins

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:42 pm

Clemins wrote:You literally don't even have to min-max to get any of that. Dude I'm afraid YOUR preferences are not universal. :lol:

you not having to min-max everything for this doesn't mean those things are not an example of doing so to some degree, not trying to make my preferences universal either, that was my whole point
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:44 pm

MadNomad wrote:there is a number of such, I'm afraid your preferences are not universal

not everyone is playing by min-maxing everything, wouldn't the world be boring if everyone was the same?

there is a number of sprucecaps that just like to go on a boar hunt from time to time, and bring some goods to their little hidey-hole

it takes a lot more effort to get 100 exploration than getting 2 bunny hides, 6 hides and 4 string & a credo that literally gives that exploration... man you gotta chill, you're starting to sound like the type of people that say that using a wrecking ball on a dead base is a siege :shock:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:45 pm

DonVelD wrote:
MadNomad wrote:there is a number of such, I'm afraid your preferences are not universal

it takes a lot more effort to get 100 exploration than getting 2 bunny hides, 6 hides and 4 string & a credo that literally gives that exploration... man you gotta chill, you're starting to sound like the type of people that say that using a wrecking ball on a dead base is a siege :shock:

what if someone wants to use some other type of boot/shoe and pursue another credo or not do it at all? is it forbidden?
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:47 pm

MadNomad wrote:what if someone wants to use some other type of boot/shoe and pursue another credo or not do it at all? is it forbidden?

yes, git gud
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

u can get away with out bunny slipper and forager credo u just gotta pay attention to your map and not run in a direction that has critters/bunnies.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MightySheep » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:12 am

some ppl are just born to be victims, pointless trying to help them
MightySheep

Previous

Return to How do I?