World 14 Unofficial Changelog

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: World 14 Unofficial Changelog

Postby tyrtix » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:05 pm

Graywacke, stone; checker tree , gives only basic tree resources...these if they were not hidden somewhere in W13.
tyrtix

Postby Elen » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:28 pm

tyrtix wrote:Graywacke, stone; checker tree , gives only basic tree resources...these if they were not hidden somewhere in W13.

Checker tree was definitely in W13. Gray Alder is new though I think, gives boughs.
Elen

Postby Mysia » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:34 pm

so the thing in the mine gave a star shard, which acted like a gem stone when stockpiled, but did not give stats so i did not think it was a gilding item, but i gild my best ring with it and now it is imbued. showing no difference except for it has a star now, i dont remember this or see it on the wiki
Mysia

Postby Miss_Min » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:33 pm

Sepentine is another new stone. Are black poplar trees new? Don't think I ever saw them before. I also think the grey alder is new.
Miss_Min

Postby kirion » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:18 pm

Were mine pyres a thing before?

kirion

Postby Flameturtle » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:20 pm

kirion wrote:Were mine pyres a thing before?

Don't think so I was literally just coming to post a picture of them too. Looks like an extra step for underground mineholes.
Flamturtle's Haven & Hearth 2.0 Combat Guide! http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466 - Remade for its 5th Anniversary!
PM to Contact.
Flameturtle

Postby VDZ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:56 pm

Rador wrote:
VDZ wrote:
Rador wrote:Dunno if it is new or not but it seems you can't trample snakes anymore

Whoa, are you for real? This is pretty big for hermits. Did you try cart trampling, horse trampling or both?

Actually I only tried it without a cart. That might be interesting but I have my doubts.

You now "hit" it and stop which will turn its aggro on you

Just tried it on horseback, you can no longer trample snakes with a horse. It doesn't auto-aggro, though; you just don't walk through it. (It eventually did aggro me because I lingered for too long, but that took some time.)
VDZ

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:41 am

Maybe I'm crazy but snakes feel slower
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby The_Lich_King » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:28 am

Audiosmurf wrote:Maybe I'm crazy but snakes feel slower

You can outrun them on 3rd speed now so they definately are.. they are now beatable UA really easy
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:50 am

The_Lich_King wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:Maybe I'm crazy but snakes feel slower

You can outrun them on 3rd speed now so they definately are.. they are now beatable UA really easy

Yeah they're like boar speed now on average, right?
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?