Any safe way to pick up crabs yet (other than alt abuse)?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Any safe way to pick up crabs yet (other than alt abuse)?

Postby VDZ » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:29 am

Crab Cakes look really good, but to eat them I'd have to pick up a lot of crabs. Is there any other way to get them without wounds other than having an alt pick them up? Crab Caressed takes ages to heal, even with Ant Paste...
VDZ

Re: Any safe way to pick up crabs yet (other than alt abuse)

Postby LtTurtleshot » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:08 pm

Having Poor Man's Gloves mitigates some damage/procs less often. Your best bet is alts. No shame in using alts honestly, the game is built on that.
LtTurtleshot

Postby dorag » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 am

VDZ wrote:Crab Cakes look really good, but to eat them I'd have to pick up a lot of crabs. Is there any other way to get them without wounds other than having an alt pick them up? Crab Caressed takes ages to heal, even with Ant Paste...

games kinda built around runnign alts like on day one the only way to stop you getting raided is a wall of 8 alts or rushign rage etc nothing wrong with running an alt
dorag

Postby VDZ » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:31 am

dorag wrote:
VDZ wrote:Crab Cakes look really good, but to eat them I'd have to pick up a lot of crabs. Is there any other way to get them without wounds other than having an alt pick them up? Crab Caressed takes ages to heal, even with Ant Paste...

games kinda built around runnign alts like on day one the only way to stop you getting raided is a wall of 8 alts or rushign rage etc nothing wrong with running an alt

It's unfun to have to have an alt check beaches every now and then for crabs, as opposed to just picking up crabs when I see them when I'm out foraging or traveling somewhere.
VDZ

Return to How do I?