Anthill dungeon spawned in the way of my farm expansion?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Anthill dungeon spawned in the way of my farm expansion?

Postby reexar77 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:50 am

A anthill dungeon spawned in the way of my expansion, my character is mostly farming focused and can atm kill badgers nothing above them, Is there a way of getting rid of the dungeon without having to conquer it? if my claim goes over it for example will it go away? or am I really forced to clear the thing? I don't really have weapons , I am very lacking in combat moves because the RNG in getting them is pestering and don't really wish to invest in more combat skills at the moment without the access to proper harder metal, is there a way to like smoke them out or something? pour some sort of fermented spruce sap on it or something? :lol:
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Re: Anthill dungeon spawned in the way of my farm expansion?

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:04 am

The only way to get rid of it is to kill the final boss, the ant queen.

You can, however, just claim over that dungeon and keep it inside your village as a nice random decoration. It's safe and it won't spawn anything on you.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby reexar77 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:20 am

Good news, if you claim over them they despawn after a few days
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:53 am

I could've sworn someone had claimed one anthill and never raided it throughout the entirety of world 11 or 12.

Anyway, good to know.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Return to How do I?