Wild Tuber

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Wild Tuber

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:07 am

WWWs didn't show up until people had crops. My sense is that their previous functionality (random seeds) has been removed and replaced strictly with their additional catchup functionality.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby WESKERBOY » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:35 am

flitchy wrote:I spent a fair bit of time gathering corn grass and straw, it's actually not hard to gather once you're looking in the correct biomes.

But how they look like? Can they be seen in minimap? Or is just www drying and luck?
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby Reiber » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:27 pm

WESKERBOY wrote:
flitchy wrote:I spent a fair bit of time gathering corn grass and straw, it's actually not hard to gather once you're looking in the correct biomes.

But how they look like? Can they be seen in minimap? Or is just www drying and luck?

primitive crops where only needed in the first 2 weeks before people had real crops, now you can just skip them entirely and gather www, wich will roughly catch you up to quality also,

the wild plants will not pop up on the minimap, unless enabled in custom clients, they arent forageables, but static objects like trees, or reeds. you can always see them
Reiber

Previous

Return to How do I?