Nasty Laceration

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Nasty Laceration

Postby DreadKatak » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:27 pm

Do Nasty Lacerations actually heal naturally at some point, like the description states, or is that just fuckery? I have a single point injury and just wondering if I can just leave it. Definitely doesn't heal in over 24 hours.
DreadKatak

Re: Nasty Laceration

Postby loleznub » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:32 pm

loleznub

Postby Dawidio123 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 pm

I think it does but VERY slowly, better to just treat it if you need to go to a swamp or something but otherwise i'd just ignore it.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby DreadKatak » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:21 pm

loleznub wrote:https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hitpoints#Wounds

Ah, guess it does say it heals slowly on there. But as mentioned above it is VERY slow. Not even sure how many days per point. Guessing 72+ hours at this time. I guess if anyone has managed to get an approx time/point that would be helpful. Anyway, thanks for the response fellows.
DreadKatak

Postby Reiber » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:24 pm

DreadKatak wrote:
loleznub wrote:https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hitpoints#Wounds

Ah, guess it does say it heals slowly on there. But as mentioned above it is VERY slow. Not even sure how many days per point. Guessing 72+ hours at this time. I guess if anyone has managed to get an approx time/point that would be helpful. Anyway, thanks for the response fellows.

nah more like 30 hours per tick, got some myself, and the 1 point wound dissapeared after an day and an half
Reiber

Postby Schwarzvald » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:05 am

Might as well max out your hunger bar and take that character for a long swim.

With the new system you'll probably gain LP in the process. Drain all that EXP and use contemplation on some of the larger curios beforehand too just to max out the cheese.
Schwarzvald

Postby DreadKatak » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:38 am

Schwarzvald wrote:Might as well max out your hunger bar and take that character for a long swim.

With the new system you'll probably gain LP in the process. Drain all that EXP and use contemplation on some of the larger curios beforehand too just to max out the cheese.

Heh, good tips actually. In this case it was only a 1 point wound though, but it did drop after 48 rl hours. In case anyone was curious on how long 1 point takes to drop. I may have some variance, as guy above said about 30 hrs.
DreadKatak

Postby vatas » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:57 am

DreadKatak wrote:
Schwarzvald wrote:Might as well max out your hunger bar and take that character for a long swim.

Heh, good tips actually. In this case it was only a 1 point wound though, but it did drop after 48 rl hours. In case anyone was curious on how long 1 point takes to drop. I may have some variance, as guy above said about 30 hrs.

We recently had almost 10 hours of downtime. When server is down, nothing gains progress ticks, including wound healing.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Return to How do I?