Where do Razor Clams spawn?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Where do Razor Clams spawn?

Postby cainvampyr » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:35 pm

Ok I've already checked the wiki and I know it says there they can be found on beach tiles with about 600 discovery... but I've been scouring the coasts up and down for hours, over 4+ across multiple days and can't find a single one with 2k+ discovery, so what gives?

Is there a trick to find them?

Do they even spawn on ocean costal beaches?

Do they only spawn under specific circumstances, like raining, night time... no moon... full moon?

anyone knows?
cainvampyr

Re: Where do Razor Clams spawn?

Postby abt79 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:50 pm

They’re fairly uncommon…keep upping PER and EXP and make sure you’re hitting big swaths of oceanside “Skargard” - the rocky grey shore stuff
abt79

Postby vatas » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:45 pm

I also remember them being relatively rare find in ocean coasts, during previous worlds.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby cainvampyr » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:11 pm

abt79 wrote:They’re fairly uncommon…keep upping PER and EXP and make sure you’re hitting big swaths of oceanside “Skargard” - the rocky grey shore stuff

But how much detection would you say to stat seeing this more frequently?? the wiki states you need at least 600... i have around 2200 already, also shouldn't it be "beaches" the yelowish ones? no matter i have been scouring both
cainvampyr

Return to How do I?