Wanted: Marble

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Wanted: Marble

Postby rizecek » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:20 pm

Could someone supply me with coordinates, please, where is possible to chip marble? (credo quest). I have spent many hours looking for it, but failed.
rizecek

Re: Wanted: Marble

Postby Sevenless » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:06 am

rizecek wrote:Could someone supply me with coordinates, please, where is possible to chip marble? (credo quest). I have spent many hours looking for it, but failed.

Marble is only found underground now, L3 or lower I think. Maybe L2.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby rizecek » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:54 pm

Sevenless wrote:
rizecek wrote:Could someone supply me with coordinates, please, where is possible to chip marble? (credo quest). I have spent many hours looking for it, but failed.

Marble is only found underground now, L3 or lower I think. Maybe L2.

Thanks for info.
rizecek

Postby vatas » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:17 pm

I can't verify either way, but I'm bit sceptical on the statement "no marble on the surface."

What I do know for certain is that the selection of surface boulders is heavily regional, and regions are very large. If you can't find X type of surface boulder in your area after 15 minutes of searching, you probably need to explore through Whirlpools.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Swirling ... use_safely
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Foarl » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm

vatas wrote:I can't verify either way, but I'm bit sceptical on the statement "no marble on the surface."

What I do know for certain is that the selection of surface boulders is heavily regional, and regions are very large. If you can't find X type of surface boulder in your area after 15 minutes of searching, you probably need to explore through Whirlpools.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Swirling ... use_safely

I have a village with 3 hardcore miners, we've whirlpooled. You'll also never find it as a mineable rock on L1.

Was like this last world too.
Foarl

Return to How do I?