Dungeons

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Dungeons

Postby ruinnaro » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Does anyone know the mechanics behind dungeon spawning?
For ant dungeons its clear - small chance after you raid anthills;
But what about the newer mini-dungeons, like foxholes, the badger and wolf ones?
Are they spawned once per world, and that's all, or do they have a chance to appear again? Do they refill after cleared? Or is it the next obscure mechanic we know nothing about?
ruinnaro

Re: Dungeons

Postby nevera » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:11 am

multiple mini-dungeons have spawned just outside my claim. seems to be completely random where and when they can spawn. they decay over time and dont refill
nevera

Postby regg67 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:47 pm

mechanism of this is unclear and uncertain with less certanity that whether they will reappear, or refill or follow particular world-based rules.
regg67

Postby carterodell » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:54 am

Numerous mini-dungeons have developed immediately adjacent to my claim. It appears that their spawn locations and times are totally unpredictable. They eventually deteriorate and don't regenerate.
carterodell

Postby gaseouslog » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:30 am

a lot of small dungeons have spawned just outside of my request area and it seems completely random where and when they can spawn. they decompose over time and do not refill.
gaseouslog

Return to How do I?