Grasshopper?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Grasshopper?

Postby Rumor » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:49 am

I know that grasshoppers only spawn in certain areas (is one better than another?) and certain times of day. What time in game is considered dawn (6-7?). Are bugs seasonal? I have been searching for ages and have not found a single grasshopper.

Is there a list of what time of year that bugs spawn?

Thanks for any help!
Rumor

Re: Grasshopper?

Postby Ø » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:08 am

Ø

Postby Rumor » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:54 am

Thank you for that, don't know how I missed the list.

Any other hints you could give? Are they generally found anywhere on the lands listed, or by particular objects or water?
Rumor

Postby Ø » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:19 am

Unfortunately, that's the limit of the information that I have. I don't hunt for them often enough to have any credible hints or advice. =\
Ø

Postby Miss_Min » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:10 am

I don't think that list is accurate :(

I don't find them on Dryflat or Highground. I do find them in some kinds of forest, but not the ones near me ... Beechgrove, maybe?

I would try Cloudrange / Grass / Flowermeadow / Heath, idk maybe some others too. Water/other objects aren't relevant, I don't think time of day matters either.
Miss_Min

Postby Rumor » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:16 am

Miss_Min wrote:I don't think that list is accurate :(

I don't find them on Dryflat or Highground. I do find them in some kinds of forest, but not the ones near me ... Beechgrove, maybe?

I would try Cloudrange / Grass / Flowermeadow / Heath, idk maybe some others too. Water/other objects aren't relevant, I don't think time of day matters either.

I have looked in every place listed on the wiki during dawn and dusk. No luck at other times of day either. Are they that rare?
Rumor

Postby Miss_Min » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:24 pm

Can confirm that I have just seen four groups of them on Cloudrange and Grass, in game-time afternoon. About as common as moles, maybe?
Miss_Min

Return to How do I?