Ship Safety

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Ship Safety

Postby Antvgr » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:11 pm

Good day! Wiki seems a bit old, so a question. Is it safe to leave locked Knarr about without dock or claim? Others won't be able to destroy or steal it?
Antvgr

Re: Ship Safety

Postby vatas » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:09 pm

You need to lock it, otherwise people can not only steal it, but install their own lock.

Based on exploit complaint where Siege Engine was somehow inside Knarr hitbox (IIRC has been fixed) Knarr can NOT be hand-bashed.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Snekkja seems to be in better shape, much of the info has been neglected to be copied over to Knarr page.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Antvgr » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:57 am

Thanks!
Antvgr

Postby taylorcurran » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:39 am

I've always been interested in how I would do on an iq test. I thought it was hard and took a lot of time
taylorcurran

Return to How do I?