Hello everyone!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Hello everyone!

Postby Lobo_Blanco » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:41 pm

Hello everyone, sorry for the writing, I am Spanish. This game attracts me a lot. I still don't know if I will be able to play because of the language and complexity. Or if I will have time to do it.

I am not able to execute it, I managed it once and I don't know how. This is the error that Java throws me. Can someone give me a hand?

A cordial greeting.
Attachments
java_error.png
java_error.png (8.99 KiB) Viewed 388 times
Lobo_Blanco

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby animary » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:15 am

Looks like your java install language does not match your computer language.
animary

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:34 am

[scans u with my pablo analyzer]
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby wouldhim » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 am

Lobo_Blanco wrote:Hello everyone, sorry for the writing, I am Spanish. This game attracts me a lot. I still don't know if I will be able to play because of the language and complexity. Or if I will have time to do it.

I am not able to execute it, I managed it once and I don't know how. This is the error that Java throws me. Can someone give me a hand?

A cordial greeting.

I noticed that your java installation language does not match your computer's language. Please check and reinstall the language.
wouldhim

Return to How do I?