best kill of world 8?????

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: best kill of world 8?????

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Defender wrote:He was confident hunter village Canes Venatici.

It was Maslow - one of the Lady Goos kids
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Thank god for stat caps :D
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby spawningmink » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:00 pm

At any time this guy could have taken the Armor off our body's when we were knocked out and punched us...get he stayed and shot at us again and again also we were getting one shot so nothing we could do, and troll did you even get a kill this world that was legit? Or did you even leave your walls? Only thing you did this world was put leeches on my body as I was sleeping and refused to 1v1 me lol git gud willy boi
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:Image
you like my shield troll????

love it bro

spawningmink wrote:At any time this guy could have taken the Armor off our body's when we were knocked out and punched us...get he stayed and shot at us again and again also we were getting one shot so nothing we could do, and troll did you even get a kill this world that was legit? Or did you even leave your walls? Only thing you did this world was put leeches on my body as I was sleeping and refused to 1v1 me lol git gud willy boi

xd says u "MY 2 FRIENDS KILLED THIS GUY" and bro why wud i 1v1 u, everything we did there was planned im not gonna ruin it 4 every1 else 2 meet ur needs and you couldnt even damage me in a 1v1 ur fukn bronzesword and no cleave XDDDDDD the only reason u even asked for a 1v1 is cuz u knew u wud die either way which is what every1 does
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Would have been really funny when I would have kicked your ass and the rest of the 6 guys there would have had to pile me so you wouldn't die to frost lol, you're trash kid and really need to get good at this game, maybe next world you'll kill someone that's not wearing nettle XDDDDDDD
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:39 pm

spawningmink wrote:Would have been really funny when I would have kicked your ass and the rest of the 6 guys there would have had to pile me so you wouldn't die to frost lol, you're trash kid and really need to get good at this game, maybe next world you'll kill someone that's not wearing nettle XDDDDDDD

u cud never kik my ass boyo ur just a lvl 2 druid compared 2 me lel "die 2 frost" even u know dying 2 u is impossible cuz ur such a shitter xDDD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby TheRakeHello » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 pm

spawningmink wrote:Would have been really funny when I would have kicked your ass and the rest of the 6 guys there would have had to pile me so you wouldn't die to frost lol, you're trash kid and really need to get good at this game, maybe next world you'll kill someone that's not wearing nettle XDDDDDDD

Weren't you supposed to quit, pal?
And killing you like that was way funnier haha. :)
Last edited by TheRakeHello on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRakeHello

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 pm

backstabbing frost was a sneaky move on your part troll
you basically oath killed him
which leaves you with no honor :oops:
normally i'd suggest you two battle it out 1v1 but you will probably try to gank him now ehhh can't trust you no more
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

oh the heats on now...... Gonna need to make some popcorn for this.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby spawningmink » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:25 pm

SlendermanHello wrote:Just leave this place frost you have no skills and you can't even kill anyone legit. Also if you 1 v 1 me I will stream it and show everyone how you get dunked you have 2 days to accept and try or deny and be known as a noob (oh wait you already are known as a noob xD)

i accept your challenge you shitter ill get back to you with a date
also i need to know whos alt you are because when i kill you you wont have the shame of dying to frost but if you kill me then you get to gloat
so man up and use your account

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot