Any players from the north interested in a trading company?

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Any players from the north interested in a trading company?

Postby Felkin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Voting strawpoll : http://strawpoll.me/5419662

I've got ideas to start up a trading company centered around the northern perimeter of the map. Members of this company would exchange contacts and secretly conduct trade amongs themselves.

It's just an idea right now and would go into motion if enough people show actual interest in it.

We would start by creating a list of members who are interested in joining. Then start sharing information on trade goods supply and demand. Once there is a match, the matching members would be "match-maked" and given each other's contacts to arrange for a trade.

Trading could happen either by:

a) Directly walking to each other's villages with alts, picking up the goods and then both porting back to their HFs, located in their respective villages. This will require trust to be formed between members so endorcements within the company would be of extreme importance.

b) designated villages of the company's members would act as 3rd parties. They would set up a trading area where both trading parties meet and exchange the goods under the watch of the 3rd "policing" party.

c) set up trade "outposts" : specific areas within the northern lands where traders would meet and exchange the goods.

All methods require a great deal of trust, but we need to start somewhere if people are to be supplied the goods they desperately need.
Metal, seeds, wax and rare curiosities are all goods on high demand and some villages have more of them than others. That's were we'd start.

If you are interested, please take part in the strawpoll. If enough interest is shown, we can start creating something more concrete.

http://strawpoll.me/5419662
Felkin

Re: Any players from the north interested in a trading compa

Postby DamJNeT » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 am

Good idea, but north is wide... I'm not even sure where I am on the map ehe
DamJNeT

Postby Op » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 am

Interested.
Op

Postby TheMephProject » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:30 pm