New Brodgar

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: New Brodgar

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:02 pm

MightySheep wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:
MightySheep wrote:There's a difference between being cautious for safety sake and outright murdering passers by.

theres a huge difference between a passer-by and a noob calling himself donald trump...

My character was called Donald Trump, before I'd even gotten to that point he was asking "who is this?", before anything it is just flat assumption that I am ainran alt spying so it is pointless to blame the words I say afterwards lol

if my reading comprehension is alright, i think they have made it clear to contact them on pm and skype beforehand, and of course people would ask who you are when they are in a war... besides, you cant pretend nobody has read your post... this sounds like just another stupid attempt to dirt your own reputation yet again, im afraid.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Leksar wrote:
MightySheep wrote:The fact is I went to Brodgar, spoke just a few basic noob sentences, and then you murdered me with no questions asked. Well, except for the "why dont you stream more Jordan?" question :P

The fact is that you are throwing trash on the neighbor's land and then trying to convince everyone, that he lives in the garbage.

-wipes tear from eye-

The beautiful poetry and truth.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Raffeh » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:55 pm

By the way. Any who was in R'lyeh is not Ainran.

Right now anything going on with them is strictly them. any players from the old r'lyeh are not involved in this little claim and alt war you guys have got going on. and that is confirmed.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Raffeh » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Oh and Sheep, your alt spy noob acting sucked hard. Sorry but its true.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Zeler » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Raffeh wrote:Oh and Sheep, your alt spy noob acting sucked hard. Sorry but its true.

Sheep sucks hard too, so no surprise ¦]
Zeler

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Convinced Zeler and Sheep are 15 years old.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby higherark » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Raffeh wrote:By the way. Any who was in R'lyeh is not Ainran.

Right now anything going on with them is strictly them. any players from the old r'lyeh are not involved in this little claim and alt war you guys have got going on. and that is confirmed.

While I have nothing against ryleh the fact is that they had a close relationship with Ainran. As to what that relationship actually was is not clear and no I don't think that ryleh is some sort of alt city. However, I'm not going to believe that mightysheep, who made it a point to cry an entire fucking sea of salty tears, and others in his position have not considered assisting Ainran in scouting and whatnot. I'd have to be pretty damn ignorant to ignore that possibility.

Just to add another detail to that kill - new players don't turn on criminal acts and start wandering onto peoples claims. Just sayin.
W3 - Nubcaek Supreme: The Defiler of Planks
W8 - Seargent Derp: The Un-kinned Kinslayer, New Brodgar
W9 - Lieutenant Sprucecap: Militia Commander, New Brodgar
higherark

Postby Zeler » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Convinced Zeler and Sheep are 15 years old.

You are right. I salute you, glorious leader.
Zeler

Postby RedKGB » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Really wanting to see ya'lls place, sending an alt over, name is notaspy.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby MightySheep » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:00 am

Raff I dunno why you didnt read my responses, it wasnt a spy and there was no "acting" involved, I cant even be bothered to reiterate my point

Basically, if anyone is bored enough they can just replicate the test and end up with the same result, I'll just leave it at that, I'm not RedKGB I dont have the patience to stoop to the brodgar level and then go 90 pages of back and forth :P
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves