New Brodgar

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: New Brodgar

Postby Cajoes » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:32 pm

rye130 wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Funny how defeating our enemies and protecting our newbs has made our enemies hate us.
Who woulda thunk.

Brodgar getting shit on the forums from random people and having to play paranoid as fuck while I get to play on my main like normal and not care? I feel defeated!
Who are you again?

FerrousToast wrote:A message to any and all noobs. Brodgar has gone full retard, do not trust them, do not go near them, it is not safe. Avoid traveling southeast from spawn unless you know where the warzone is and can circumnavigate it to go way further out.
This is not the Brodgar of past worlds, Brodgar cannot be trusted.
Can you elaborate on that? I only joined New Brodgar in w7 and I for one can not see any difference between the two Brodgars. Besides a more generous plot allocation. Heck, there were two Brodgars in W7, if I remember correctly.
Cajoes

Postby venatorvenator » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 am

Cajoes wrote:Can you elaborate on that? I only joined New Brodgar in w7 and I for one can not see any difference between the two Brodgars. Besides a more generous plot allocation. Heck, there were two Brodgars in W7, if I remember correctly.

Three or four: Brodgar x2, New Brodgar, and End Brodgar. I'm getting confused by the names everyone is using.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:09 am

Onep wrote:
FerrousToast wrote:right, totally brand everyone who has an issue with you your enemy, therefor nothing they have to say is valid right? you are a POS LS

Lol, don't be such a tsundere.

I really don't think you know what that word means to apply it here...
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Krycek » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:30 pm

FerrousToast wrote:A message to any and all noobs. Brodgar has gone full retard, do not trust them, do not go near them, it is not safe. Avoid traveling southeast from spawn unless you know where the warzone is and can circumnavigate it to go way further out.
This is not the Brodgar of past worlds, Brodgar cannot be trusted.

Walked by Brodger twice with nettle gear characters, nothing ever happened.
Krycek

Postby MightySheep » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:53 am

I decided to put my theory to the test cuz I'm pretty bored. Made a new char, unlocked all the basic skills, equipped him with some stuff like a normal new char would have, walked into Brodgar and the first guy I meet is called Hamsuke, he lives in the plot with the great hall.

This is how that conversation goes:

Then I walk away and I get these PMs:

I decide to go walk around a bit more until I see another chap who looked friendly enough so I approached him to say hi and this is what happens:

Bear in mind at this point I had done pretty much nothing to indicate that I was a "spy", yet without saying a word he just murders my char :)
MightySheep

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 am

MightySheep wrote:Image

It might just be me, but your response feels slightly off.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby MightySheep » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:11 am

lol what is "off" just because I am being a noob doesnt mean I need to be retard like "what is juniper berry???!?" I just act as I normally am

if you are so adamant, why not go get murdered on a new char yourself? :P
MightySheep

Postby Siril » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:25 am

Why didnt you mention your amazing encounter with jennysbf and his two clones? :cry:
Siril

Postby overtyped » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 am

MightySheep wrote:lol what is "off" just because I am being a noob doesnt mean I need to be retard like "what is juniper berry???!?" I just act as I normally am

if you are so adamant, why not go get murdered on a new char yourself? :P

Asking for nettles is probably a tip off. Those are very easy to obtain.
Should of asked for leather maybe?
Some people are pretty good at spotting bad fakes though ^.^
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby higherark » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:41 am

MightySheep wrote:I decided to put my theory to the test cuz I'm pretty bored. Made a new char, unlocked all the basic skills, equipped him with some stuff like a normal new char would have, walked into Brodgar and the first guy I meet is called Hamsuke, he lives in the plot with the great hall.

This is how that conversation goes:

Then I walk away and I get these PMs:

I decide to go walk around a bit more until I see another chap who looked friendly enough so I approached him to say hi and this is what happens:

Bear in mind at this point I had done pretty much nothing to indicate that I was a "spy", yet without saying a word he just murders my char :)

Oh it was you? I'm even more glad that I killed you although I was only 99% certain that you were a spy. Now I'm pretty convinced that I made the right choice.

You know we aren't stupid right?
W3 - Nubcaek Supreme: The Defiler of Planks
W8 - Seargent Derp: The Un-kinned Kinslayer, New Brodgar
W9 - Lieutenant Sprucecap: Militia Commander, New Brodgar
higherark

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves